Sohar Beach Hotel
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Sohar Beach HotelMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureFirst to ReviewJul 03, 2012
A castle like hotel with both towers and parapets protects a large pool surrounded by astro-turf from the watchful eyes of Omani locals. Fancy a lager under the Arabian Sun? Wanna sink your toes into the black sand that Sinbad supposedly set sail from on his adventures on the seven seas? The Sohar Beach Hotel is your place then - just be wary of herds of goats wandering in to nibble on the astro-turf and the ebb and flow of room rates at the front desk. Concerts on some weekend nights (Wed. & Thurs.)
Fair156 reviews across the web.
- Location100% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 92%.
- Food90% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Service89% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance83% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- HotelHotel is nice enough.