Sol Y Mar Sharks Bay Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Excellent!132 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a good hotel for sports.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 86%.
- Hotel85% thought it was clean.
- Room82% said rooms were clean.
- Food82% were happy with the price.
- LocationEasily accessible by car, said 78%.
This Sharm el Sheikh property has a private beach. Dining options at Sol Y Mar Sharks Bay include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a
There are 138 guestrooms at Sol Y Mar Sharks Bay. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Balconies offer pool or garden views. Rooms are individually furnished. Beds come with Egyptian cotton linens and triple sheeting. Furnishings include fireplaces and desks. Bathrooms feature showers, double sinks, makeup/shaving mirrors, and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer direct dial phones and in room safes. LCD televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include separate sitting areas, minibars, blackout drapes/curtains, and welcome amenities. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request irons/ironing boards. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
- No pets, including service animals, are allowed at this property.
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool