Somerville is a fun section of the Greater Boston area. Home to Inman, Porter, Teele, Ball, Magoun and Davis Squares; Somerville has a lot of small commerce centers for restaurants and shops. It is not always the easiest area to explore via public transport though... I highly recommend grabbing a car or biking to explore Somerville fully.
Cities near Somerville
- 1Massachusetts, USA254 reviews
This is a lovely city that moves at a comfortable pace. Get yourself one of those tourist bus passes and toodle around town that way.
- 2Massachusetts, USA44 reviews
Cuchi cuchi for dinner, cool place, pretty good food, attractive waitresses...
- 3Massachusetts, USA5 reviews
nice place to live
- 4Massachusetts, USA2 reviews
- 5Massachusetts, USA
- 6Massachusetts, USA3 reviews
- 7Massachusetts, USA3 reviews
- 8Massachusetts, USA
- 9Massachusetts, USA
- 10Massachusetts, USA7 reviews
Loved this whole area
- 11Massachusetts, USA
- 12Massachusetts, USA3 reviews
Small town America.
- 13Massachusetts, USA21 reviews
Full of history, this quaint village is worth spending time in! Note - if you are going to go to all of the museums....make sure you have lots of cash or credit card. While each one may not be astronomical in price, they add up to a pricey amount! A passport that would allow visits to several places would be ...
- 14Massachusetts, USA4 reviews
- 15Massachusetts, USA6 reviews
Lexington and concord? Home of the american revolution. Concord is a great day out from Boston.
- 16Massachusetts, USA5 reviews
- 17Massachusetts, USA3 reviews
Wellesley is an affluent suburb of Boston known mainly for the college of the same name located there. Located conveniently on the commuter rail, there are great restaurants and cute shops on the main street.
- 18Massachusetts, USA1 review
always went to the movies there :)
- 19Massachusetts, USA1 review
- 20Massachusetts, USA4 reviews
the Ocean Club is there