User Reviews (2 Reviews)
- Sonaisali Island Resort FijiJul 05, 2012
This is by far the most dirtiest hotel I've ever stayed at & will never stay here again! We stayed in the ocean front bures and it had huge roaches and a gecko on the ceiling hat freaked me out. The bed sheets has stains on them & are super dirty & the pillow case as well. I requested to be moved into a regular room and they put me in an old hotel room that wasn't remodeled (some of the regular rooms are remodeled). Since I requested a move to a regular room from a bure that was a downgrade and I didn't receive a difference in the downgrade, so you would think that they would put me in a remodeled room, but they didn't. The rooms are gross. It makes Motel 6 in the US look like a 5 star hotel compared to this one.
- Sonaisali Island Resort FijiJul 03, 2012
Sonaisali Island Resort is the perfect place for a Fijian getaway, it is an island escape that is only 25 mins from the airport. Fantastic staff, accommodation, food and activities ~ everything from horse riding, paintball, surfing plus a full day spa.
Very Good!802 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance91% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 79% of guests mentioned it positively.
- Location78% loved the excursions to surrounding areas.
- GroundsPleasant grounds. 78% of guests mentioned it positively.
- Bar and Beverages60% said beverages were too expensive.