Sonesta Hotel Cusco
Tribes: Who likes this place?
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
Excellent!385 reviews across the web.
- Location100% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Food93% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant. 79% of guests gave positive feedback.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 69% of guests gave positive comments.
Dining options at Sonesta Hotel Cusco include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. This 3.5 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas (surcharges apply). Additional property amenities include multilingual staff, tour/ticket assistance, and gift shops/newsstands.
There are 127 guestrooms at Sonesta Hotel Cusco. Guestrooms offer direct dial phones and in room safes. Televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include clock radios. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request hair dryers.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- All citizens of Peru will be charged the national value added tax
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.