Sonesta Hotel El Olivar
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
Excellent!136 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Location100% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Food91% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Service87% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PriceGreat price.
- InternetVery good internet connection.
Dining options at Sonesta Hotel El Olivar Lima include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. This 3.5 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms,
There are 134 guestrooms at Sonesta Hotel El Olivar Lima. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, phones, bidets, and makeup/shaving mirrors. In addition to complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, minibars, blackout drapes/curtains, and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, hypo allergenic bedding, and extra towels/bedding. Housekeeping is available. Rollaway beds are available on request.
- This property caters to couples.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Mini Bar In Room