- 14048 Sonoma Hwy., Napa, CA 94559Ranked #1 overall in Sonoma hotels13 reviews
As I drove up to this resort, I felt like I stepped into heaven. Their 26 acres are spectacular. You check into your own quaint cottage that has a porch...Popular with
- 2405 1st Street West, Sonoma, CA, United StatesRanked #2 overall in Sonoma hotels9 reviews
The dinner was very good and great wine list. The location is also spectacular (on the Sonoma City square). The the price however, I think there are other better restaurants...
- 100 Boyes Blvd., Sonoma, CA 95476-1447Ranked #3 overall in Sonoma hotels11 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Indulge yourself at one of the country's most well known and loved spas. Just minutes away from the Sonoma Gracious Getaway.Popular with
- 1325 Broadway at Leveroni & Napa Roads, Sonoma, CA 95476Ranked #4 overall in Sonoma hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Excellent accommodations. The restaurant has a great combination of comfort food combined with locally grown with products. The spa is top notch as well with great plunge pools in the...Popular with
- 5450 W. Spain St., Sonoma, CA 95476Ranked #5 overall in Sonoma hotels1 review
A wonderful cooking school featuring Japanese, beer and cheese pairing, Italian, & kids cooking classes. A variety of options to choose from!
- 29 E. MacArthur St., Sonoma, CA 95476Ranked #6 overall in Sonoma hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
This is place is gorgeous, definitely the best place to stay in Sonoma, (the price tag is high but worth it). The rooms are beautiful and luxurious. They host fun...Popular with
- 7Ranked #7 overall in Sonoma hotels2 reviews
Stay at my house in Sonoma.
- 896 W. Napa St., Sonoma, CA 95476Ranked #8 overall in Sonoma hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 2
It is 1 mile far from Sonoma center. The rooms are motel style but comfortable, at least the new ones. The position is very good for exploring Sonoma Valley.Popular with
- 9171 West Spain Street, Sonoma, CA, United StatesRanked #9 overall in Sonoma hotels2 reviews
I cannot give a rating on the grounds or rooms because we never had the opportunity to stay there. The night before our arrival (8 pm) they called to inform...
- 480 First St. E., Sonoma, CA 95476Ranked #10 overall in Sonoma hotels1 review
We really enjoyed our stay at this small hotel on the plaza in downtown Sonoma. Only 6 rooms - we had "Noble's Room". Great shower, jacuzzi tub, 2 sinks in...Popular with