South Africa Hotels
- Polkadraai Street, Stellenbosch, South AfricaRanked #1 overall in Stellenbosch hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Great view out towards the mountains; beautiful water features on the property; fantastic wine and delicious lunch.Popular with
- 32Sun City 0316, South AfricaRanked #1 overall in Sun City hotels2 reviews
- 11 Hof street, Gardens, Cape Town 2004, South AfricaRanked #14 overall in Cape Town hotels2 reviews
Ashanti has a range of affordable accommodation options ranging from dorm beds to wonderful en-suite rooms in a separate guest house. Plus, they have an in-house travel agency that can...Popular with
- 135 West Street, Nelson Mandela Square | Sandown, Johannesburg, South AfricaRanked #2 overall in Johannesburg hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
A fabulous hotel in the beautiful Sandton area of Johannesburg.Popular with
- 3534 Main Road, Hermanus, South AfricaRanked #2 overall in Hermanus hotels2 reviews
'Gracious living' is one of the most over-use descriptions when it comes to higher end places to stay on the Western Cape but it's one which is richly-deserved for this...
- 36Ranked #1 overall in Jeffreys Bay hotels1 review
Best hotel in Jeffreys bay... The staff were beyond nice- they threw us a bbq because they found out it was our first time in S. Africa. The rooms were...Popular with
- Kuleni Game Park | P.O. Box 525, Hluhluwe 3960, South AfricaRanked #1 overall in Hluhluwe hotels1 review
Bushwillow is fantastic! It is at the higher end of the price range but still good value compared to european prices. I only got to stay here as was travelling...
- 38R310 Lynedoch Road, Stellenbosch 7599, South AfricaRanked #2 overall in Stellenbosch hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Wonderful stay. Thoroughly enjoyed the show in the evening. Highly recommend this hotel
- 4 Rosmead Avenue, Oranjezicht, Cape Town, South AfricaRanked #15 overall in Cape Town hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
You’ll find this chic, elegant guest house in a tranquil street in the pretty residential neighbourhood of Oranjezicht, on the slopes of Table Mountain. The main building, dating from 1903...
- Mill Street, Cape Town, South AfricaRanked #16 overall in Cape Town hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
I really liked it. When I first walked into this hotel I must admit I was ready to hate the place. From the pimping couch in the elevator up to...Popular with