Select your traveler type for better recommendations:
- Adventure TravelersArt & Design LoversBackpackersBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFamily TravelersFoodies
- Green TravelersHistory BuffsLGBTLocal CultureLuxury TravelersNightlife LoversOutdoor Enthusiasts
- Spiritual SeekersStudentsTrendstersVegetarianWellness
- Popularity - Overall
- 835 Victoria Road, Camps Bay
16/20; Food 8/10, Ambience 4/5, Service 4/5. Great spot on the beachfront in Camps Bay, with a nice deep terrace offering the best seats from which to watch the world go by as you enjoy a simple but well cooked selection of seafood, salads and other bistro-style fare. The most upmarket restaurant on Victoria Road, which forms the seafront parade ...
- 12Longmarket Street, Cape Town, South Africa
Do what the locals do and go to the Eastern Food Bazaar for lunch, dinner or a take away. Excellent selection of Asian and Indian food with a special little section for ice creams. Great value for money, you can forget about have the same dishes anywhere else at this price. It's cafeteria style. You order and pay at the ...
- 13Umhlanga, South Africa52 reviews
Wonderful dining experience at the strictly halaal Portugese restaurant was had at the Adega. The service was wonderful and the food fantastic!! There are these special feasts served in cauldrons of halaal seafood, chicken and all the fixings and at great values too! This place is busy and popular and there are good reasons why!!
- 14101 Hout Street, Cape Town 8001 South Africa52 reviews
Had one the best meals here while in South Africa. Cool spot, great food, on the smaller side. Make a resravation. Expect to be be surprised. I had black pepper ice cream with strawberries and a balsamic reduction. Top notch.
- 16134 Main Road, Cape Town 7975 South Africa52 reviews
This is a gorgeous cafe that we, unfortunately, only discovered at the end of our last trip to Cape Town. The atmosphere is bohemian and the food and drink out of this world. The breakfast's were recommended as a must, by our hosts. We were not disappointed as we tucked into our Eggs Benedict with asparagus. As it was a ...
- 18Boyes Drive, Cape Town, South Africa4.52 reviews
I grew up in the area, and the Brass Bell was always a favourite place to go for the locals. I returned to Cape Town a few months ago, and the Brass Bell was the first place we went. The food is not only as amazing as ever, at low prices (seafood is freshly caught every day!), but they've expanded ...
- 1941 Church Street, Cape Town, South Africa4.52 reviews
Want to sample real African food? Then Addis in Cape is your choice. OK, the food is not from southern Africa but from the northern part of the continent - Ethiopia to be exact - but it is way better and 100% more traditional than the 'authentic African fare' that is served in some of the restaurants that market themselves ...Popular with
- 20170 Florida Road, Ethekwini 4001 South Africa
The Butcher Boys serves some pretty hardy meats and meats and meats at a very chic location on Florida Road. There are both indoor and patio sitting and the vibe is casual and relax. Great service, great food, great company, the experience at the Butcher Boys was definitely five stars!