South Beach Hostel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 98%Art & Design Lovers
- 75%Nightlife Lovers
Member Reviews (3)
- South Beach HostelMember ofLuxury TravelersHistory BuffsNightlife Lovers+ 2Oct 29, 2013
Located in South Pointe, the South Beach Hostel offers a relatively quiet location, 2 blocks away from the beach. However, it is still within walking distance to all the South Beach action. Apparently, the hostel has been recently remodeled, but I still noticed a few problems with the upkeep. The kitchen had a slight odor, and the bathrooms were a bit cramped. But, this is still a hostel, and cleaning up after a bunch of young travelers experiencing Miami Beach is a constant process. I did like that the hostel had a theater room, a large laundry room and free (!) airport transportation. There is also a bar in the front lobby. When I was there, it was being renovated, but I hear they have beer happy hours in the evenings.
- South Beach HostelMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 7Sep 21, 2013
South Beach Hostel is perfect for solo travelers looking to meet people. Situated in the Deco District, you can walk around the neighborhood and take in the local architecture that Miami Beach is famous for. Also, the clubs and beaches are only a few blocks away. This hostel offers more amenities than comparable places in South Beach, which makes it a great value for the money. The staff is friendly and helpful, and they also offer free breakfast, airport shuttle, WiFi, and an Internet café. Also, the bar and lounge is a fun hangout before going out to the clubs. The only downside is the hard prison beds and tiny rooms, but after a night of partying with your friends, sharing a small space is great for bonding. If you're young and have an adventurous spirit, South Beach Hostel won't disappoint.
- South Beach HostelMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesAug 09, 2013
If you're looking for a party hostel this is a good choice. They take everyone out every night and there is a bar in the front. It's also really well situated near the beach and they have all kinds of beach gear to lend you. Not very good if you want to cook though.Recommended for:Nightlife Lovers
Good!302 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- BeachWonderful beach. 100% of the guests loved it.
- Location100% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel Building85% said the facilities were very new.
- GroundsPleasant grounds. 78% of guests gave positive comments.