Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Nightlife Lovers
- 77%Local Culture
- 76%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 71%Adventure Travelers
- 67%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (111)
- South BeachMember ofBackpackersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 11Jul 24, 2013
It may seem obvious, but, a trip to Miami is never complete without at least a few days on South Beach. In the hot summer, go early or late to avoid the punishing sun.
- South BeachMember ofBackpackersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 6Jan 29, 2014
South Beach is awesome, it's the hot spot of Miami. There you'll find a vibrating nightlife and during the day you can chill at the beach
- South BeachMember ofBackpackersOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 10Jan 16, 2014
South Beach it's all you had read about plus some. Fun, sun, music, beach and plenty of night life, restaurants, clubs and bars to enjoy
- South BeachMember ofBackpackersLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 7Jul 04, 2012
Okay, much of my love for South Beach springs from a mad vacation I took there with not enough money and too much chutzpah for my own good. Still, the cafe con leche, fish tacos, hot sun, cocktails and clubbing live in my memory, along with gratitude that I survived (mostly) intact.
- South BeachMember ofBackpackersOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 4Sep 25, 2012
This is the crazy clubing area of the city. It seems like everynight people are out looking super sexy and dancing the night away. Not a cheap place to party though, as many of the clubs have lines, and cover....
- South BeachMember ofBackpackersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 5Mar 10, 2014
24/7 action. Ride up and down A1A at 5mph watching the high end cars rumble by, hit the clubs….dance and drink all night, or soak in the Hot sun on a topless optional beach.Recommended for:Nightlife Lovers