Great happy hour Monday-Friday. Restaurant, Bar, Spa.
Restaurants near South Coast Winery Resort & Spa
- 10.19 mi0.19 mi from South Coast Winery Resort & Spa1 review
Food was pretty good but I don't think it was anything special. It didn't do the price justice.
- 20.8 mi0.8 mi from South Coast Winery Resort & Spa2 reviews
One of our favorite wineries in Temecula. Great reds. Super knowledgeable and friendly staff.
- 34.31 mi4.31 mi from South Coast Winery Resort & Spa
Killarney's is a great place to enjoy a drink with friends and if you are lucky listen to a live band. They also have some good food, although it can be hit or miss depending on the day. Favorites include the beer battered onion rings, Killarney melt, and open-faced prime rib. Be prepared to wait because service is usually slow. ...
- 41.77 mi1.77 mi from South Coast Winery Resort & Spa2 reviews
I've tried a bunch of their wines and I LOVE THEM ALL! Really good light summery wines.. favorites are the gold nectar and the white merlot... and the red merlot.. oh all of them!
- 51.91 mi1.91 mi from South Coast Winery Resort & Spa2 reviews
The tasting room and restaurant at Baily Winery are chateaux-like, with stone brick walls, tall ceilings and sculpted "Griffins" overlooking the grounds. Winemaker Phil Baily and Chef Carol Baily have created a lovely place for wine and food lovers. I liked the overall feeling of the tasting room here, very relaxed, chill place.. =) Their focus here is on Bordeaux ...
- 64.42 mi4.42 mi from South Coast Winery Resort & Spa1 review
A must go place! Great frozen Yogurt!Popular withFamiliesFoodies
- 71.15 mi1.15 mi from South Coast Winery Resort & Spa1 review
Great for kids, summer hours, pumpkin patch, pig races!Popular withFamilies
- 84.44 mi
- 92.51 mi2.51 mi from South Coast Winery Resort & Spa1 review
- 104.67 mi4.67 mi from South Coast Winery Resort & Spa1 review
- 112.32 mi2.32 mi from South Coast Winery Resort & Spa1 review
this winery is more commercialized than the others in Temecula, but hey, the tasting are $10/person for 6 different selections BUT they have so many to choose from. The view here is pretty nice, it has a green field of vines in front of it's little outdoor restaurant which you can enjoy the nice breeze & greenery while you eat ...
- 122.45 mi2.45 mi from South Coast Winery Resort & Spa1 review
This little mom and pop winery is totally worth the stop for their laid back vibe. It's easy to miss so keep your eyes open... it's the drive way right after the fruit stand. The tasting room is small I think it fits comfortably about 20 people but there is plenty room outside to sit and sip on some wine. ...
- 136.22 mi6.22 mi from South Coast Winery Resort & Spa9 reviews
I just love this place! The food is so fresh and tasty, creative dishes and local organic ingredients. Great beer list as well as wines. The outdoor patio is beautiful and service is friendly.Popular withLocalFoodiesNightlife
- 146.22 mi
- 156.38 mi
- 167.46 mi7.46 mi from South Coast Winery Resort & Spa3 reviews
The selection was great. I found a lot of things I loved including the salt and pepper crab, stuffed crab, salted shrimp, king crab legs, egg drop soup, creme puffs, cheesecake, and chow mein. It surprised me that the sushi was good too. Usually all-you-can-eat sushi is on the bland or gross side from past experiences at Todai and casino ...Popular withOutdoorBudgetFoodies
- 176.48 mi
- 185.9 mi
- 196.33 mi6.33 mi from South Coast Winery Resort & Spa2 reviews
I love this steakhouse located in Old Town Temecula - they serve a Prime Rib done in a wine country style as well as excellent steaks. Unfortunately they are not very kid friendly so we can't go there very often. They have some dishes that we have ordered for a child, but they just aren't something that most kids will ...
- 206.11 mi