South Korea Restaurants
- 1Ranked #1 overall in Seoul restaurants8 reviews
다시 편안하고 근사하고 아름다운 도시로 나쁘지 않아 서울의 도시 좋아해
- 225-2 Myeongdong 2(i)-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul, South KoreaRanked #2 overall in Seoul restaurants5 reviews
The best Myeong-dong kalguksu (thick, wheat-noodle soup) in Seoul, and quite probably the world, this institution has two outlets down the street from one another in Myeongdong. Both have lines...Popular with
- 332 Myeongnyun 2(i)ga, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South KoreaRanked #3 overall in Seoul restaurants3 reviews
A chain of eateries so common that you can often see one whilst standing in the doorway of another, Kimbap Cheonguk (look for the orange sign reading '김밥천국') is delicious,...Popular with
- 4199-13 Euljiro 2(i)-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul, South KoreaRanked #4 overall in Seoul restaurants4 reviews
Homestead is one of my favorite coffee chains. They are becoming easier to find around the city.
- 771 Gyeonji-dong Jongno-gu, Seoul, South KoreaRanked #13 overall in Seoul restaurants1 review
Located in the temple-stay building directly across from Jogyesa Temple in central Seoul, Baru is the city's finest all-vegetarian restaurant, offering an artful take on traditional multicourse Buddhist temple cuisine....Popular with
- 1066-8 Itaewon-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul (Ranked #7 overall in Seoul restaurants
Vatos Urban Tacos is a fusion Korean-Mexican place in Itaewon. It is absolutely delicious. I had the kimchi veggie quesadilla and also the Nutella nachos for dessert. Seriously tasty.