Things to do near Space Needle
- 0400 Broad Street, Seattle, WA 98109-4607Distance: 0.0 mi227 reviews
Dinner at the top can be pricey, but for a special occasion is really fun! Be sure to bring a pen and paper...you will see why! A "budget" option is...Popular with
- Nearby Things to do
- 1Ranked #5 overall in Seattle things to doDistance: 0.1 mi65 reviews
Seattle Center isn't just for tourists to go up into the Space Needle. Every month the Center hosts an ethnic festival: French, Japanese, Irish, etc. The food court has been...Popular with
- 2Ranked #22 overall in Seattle things to doDistance: 0.1 mi17 reviews
A permanent exhibit featuring the work of one of the most renowned glass artists. Conveniently located next to space needle, it is a must see if you are visiting Seattle....Popular with
- 3Ranked #26 overall in Seattle things to doDistance: 0.1 mi19 reviews
Really a great place especially with kids of all ages. It was huge so we didn't make it though everything. Exhibits covered the spectrum from dinosaurs to outer space, insects...Popular with
- 4Ranked #34 overall in Seattle things to doDistance: 0.1 mi8 reviews
Seattle is a great destination for Ride the Ducks tours because the city center has plenty of scenic waterscapes. The tour leaves either from Seattle Center near the Space Needle...Popular with
- 5Ranked #49 overall in Seattle things to doDistance: 0.0 mi7 reviews
This is the best for music and more on a long weekend and in the right time of the year for better chances of good weather. Also go to gobop.com...
- 6Ranked #56 overall in Seattle things to doDistance: 0.1 mi5 reviews
The Children's Museum at Seattle Center is good for kids of all ages. It focuses on hands-on exhibits, so the kids learn while they play. The experience is a little...Popular with
- 7Ranked #78 overall in Seattle things to doDistance: 0.0 mi3 reviews
Wow! Here for the 50th anniversary of World's Fair.
- 8Ranked #96 overall in Seattle things to doDistance: 0.2 mi1 review
Seattle Center is full of great stuff for kids and the Children's Theatre is an easy favorite. The company typically has two different shows running at the same time so...Popular with
- 9Distance: 0.2 mi3 reviews
People were raving about this place (and the lines looked long in the pictures), so we decided to try it out. The service was subpar, and the food was alright--...Popular with
- 10Distance: 0.2 mi1 review
Bumbershoot is an annualmusic festival during the Labor Day weekend. The have various stages throughout the Space Needle area and they have one main stage where there are headliners each...