Hotels for Adventure Travelers in Spain
- Passeig de Gracia 132, 08008 Barcelona, SpainRanked #9 overall in Barcelona hotels7 reviewsHotel Class: 5
The historic five star Casa Fuster hotel was originally built in 1908 by the Modernist architect Lluís Domènech i Montaner. The palatial building was originally a gift from a wealthy...Popular with
- Calle Santa Maria la Blanca, 5, 41004 Seville, SpainRanked #2 overall in Seville hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 4
like the juderia beautiful to walk arround with no destinationPopular with
- 131 Plaza San Juan | Axpe, Axpe, SpainRanked #1 overall in Elorrio hotels2 reviews
About an hour's drive from San Sebastián and Bilbao, Asador Etxebarri has become a mecca for foods lovers in the small countryside town of Axpe. It's also my favorite dining...
- E-10, Ibiza Town, SpainRanked #4 overall in Ibiza Town hotels1 review
So beautiful! You can eat and drink right on the beach. The waiters come right to you! Can't wait to go back!Popular with
- Avenida Diagonal 661 - 667, 08028 Barcelona, SpainRanked #80 overall in Barcelona hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
5 star restaurant, 5 star gym, very nice people. The location is a little far from the main part of the city unfortunatelyPopular with
- Cortina Del Muelle 1, 29015 Malaga, SpainRanked #2 overall in Malaga hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
The AC Malaga Palacio Hotel displays a nice prestigious atmosphere and is located near the bustling cruise port in Malaga. At the top of the hotel is one of Malaga's...Popular with
- Nueva 20, 31001 Pamplona, SpainRanked #3 overall in Pamplona / Iruñea hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
A modern hotel in the midst of the old Pamplona town. Staff was friendly and responsive. The lobby have plenty of sofas and chairs for guests to rest and wait....Popular with
- C/Ballester no 77-81 | Plaza Lesseps, 08023 Barcelona, SpainRanked #97 overall in Barcelona hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
We stayed here a week recently and had an awesome time. The desk staff were really helpful, the beds were comfortable, the bathroom had a Jacuzzi tub, bidet and great...
- 19Ferran, 2, Ciutat Vella, 08001 BarcelonaRanked #109 overall in Barcelona hotels1 review
For the price of around 75 Euros per night, its very comptemporary and comfortable place to stay around the Ramblas. The Ramblas Suites are a 10 minute walk from the...
- Plaza Europa 45, 08907 L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, SpainRanked #2 overall in L'Hospitalet de Llobregat hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
Set apart from the typical tourist sites, this is still a great place to stay given the good transport links and phenomenal comfort and value for money. Rooms are corporate-boutique...Popular with