Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%History Buffs
- 90%Art & Design Lovers
- 87%Local Culture
- 84%Budget Travelers
- 69%Family Travelers
- 63%Nightlife Lovers
Member Reviews (155)
- Spanish StepsMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 7Nov 17, 2013
Almost as iconic as the Trevi Fountain, the Forum, or the Coliseum. Great neighborhood and well worth a few hours especially if the weather is nice. Enjoy!
- Spanish StepsMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFamily Travelers+ 4Oct 25, 2013
I was never all that impressed by the Spanish Steps as a monument in and of themselves. I did hang out with some friends here in 2005 after a long pub crawl on the Fourth of July.
- Spanish StepsCommunity ManagerMember ofTrendstersLocal CultureFoodies+ 4Aug 10, 2013
I came here in the rain and let me tell you it was beautiful. I can only imagine it would be equally if not more beautiful in the sun, though the rain adds a certain depth and mysteriousness to everything I can't help but love. Walking along the Via dei Condotti to the glorious Piazza di Spagna and the Scalinata is something straight out of a fairy tale.
- Spanish StepsMember ofTrendstersOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 3Sep 10, 2012
Always filled with people: visitors, locals, students, vendors. The Spanish Steps is a gathering place, a place to hang out, and a really lively place to take it the spirit the Rome: day AND night.
- Spanish StepsMember ofTrendstersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 14Dec 03, 2012
Each time I visit Rome I never fail to go to this spot. First its fun to people watch, next its right next to the fashionable streets of Via Condotti and Via Del Curso just need to watch out for pickpockets :)
- Spanish StepsMember ofTrendstersLocal CultureBusiness Travelers+ 3Oct 25, 2013
One of the most famous landmarks in Rome and although I don't find this particular historical site the most interesting thing Rome has to offer, it is impressive.
Hotels Near Spanish StepsSee more nearby hotels
Things to Do Near Spanish StepsSee more nearby things to do
Restaurants Near Spanish StepsSee more nearby restaurants
Aliases: Scalinata Trinità dei Monti