Spice Market

403 W 13th St, New York, NY 10014
Spice Market

• Spice Market

Bringing exotic Southeast Asian cuisine to the Meatpacking District with a blend of nightlife makes Spice Market a must-visit for trendsetters. It is decorated to inspire fantasy and evoke you and your family to indulge in your culinary passions. Not for the faint of heart, the load music will be pulsing through your body as you enjoy this special night out on the town.

Recommended for:Family TravelersFoodiesNightlife LoversTrendsters

Amazing dining experience!
    The restaurant is so authentically decorated, split on two levels, filled with beautiful dark wood, plush seating, and pops of color (orange, blue, red, purple). My friend and I were seated almost immediately...we had a reservation and they checked our identities as if we were entering Fort Knox. Once seated, we were greeted by our server, wearing a beautiful orange uniform reminiscent of doctor scrubs...comfortable, colorful, and still a little exotic in the best way.

Almost everything is served "to share," so coordinate with your dining party. My friend and I opted for the Black Pepper Shrimp appetizer (really unique), the Ginger Fried Rice (we didn't want the fried egg on top), the Charred Chicken (the white meat is so tender), and the Sea Ball (which is SPICY!). Everything was perfect...from the service, to the food, to the ambience.

• Spice Market

although the restaurant is huge and a bit impersonal, the friendly staff and delicious Asian fusion food make up for it!

• Spice Market

Such a beautiful restaurant. The food is really good, unusual flavors - so interesting! The lentil "crackers" tasted more like chips. The banana macadamia ice cream was so yummy!

What impressed me most is their staff. I forgot me phone at the table when I left. They checked my text messages to see who I had last texted and sent them a text message to let them know that my phone was in the restaurant's safe.

• Spice Market

Asian fusion at its best. If you can't get a reservation, head to the bar downstairs. Full menu available there.

• Spice Market

Worst Laksa (Malaysian/Singaporean creamy/soupy noodle dish) I have ever tasted in my life. On top of that the service was really slow. The table we got seated at was so small that we couldn't fit anything on our table making things very comfortable for us. My friend ordered a veggie green curry dish that was tasteless and almost bitter from too much chunky vegetable...

And of course, everything was overpriced because this restaurant is in the Flatiron area... I don't think I would be coming back here.

• Spice Market

The Food completely sucked. They have no choices for Vegetarians!
    The Set up nice. I would not regret skipping this one.

• Spice MarketPro 2014

Uninspiring Pan-Asian warehouse. More Disney than Asian. The only reason to go here is to make a quick exit back through the Tunnel. The service and food are fine but why visit this place when there are so many better options in the city?

• Spice Market

Though I hate to admit it, I love the word “fusion.” Spice Market is excellent Asian fusion, and the atmosphere, service, and food all work in unison. An all around great dining experience!

• Spice Market

Jean Georges place so the food is great, dishes are a bit small but good, mid range price, nice warm design and vibe. good option for meatpacking area.

• Spice Market

We had lunch there on a rainy Sunday morning..
    Great atmosphere, delicious menu, efficient staff and mid-range pricing for what felt like a high-end experience.

Highly recommended!

• Spice Market

Very nice place for dinner. We ordered a meal where they bring 5 or 7 small plates. Excellent food.

• Spice Market

Great food!our number 1 restaurant.

• Spice Market

Everything was just splendid! Food- divine.

• Spice Market

Good food and great decor. It's a fun place to hangout and chill with friends.

• Spice MarketAmbassadorPro 2014