Restaurants near Spinnakers Guesthouses
- 308 Catherine St, Victoria, British Columbia V9A 3S8, CanadaDistance: 0.0 mi1 review
Nice microbrew/pub. It has a lot of offer for those who like beers. They have extra sours and great bitters on tap. For those who like some sweet type of...
Show PricesLowest price guaranteed
- Nearby Restaurants
- 1308 Catherine Street, Victoria, BCRanked #26 overall in Victoria restaurantsDistance: 0.0 mi4 reviews
Accessible by Harbour ferry or a great harbour-front20 minute walk, this is the original Victoria brew-pub. the food is excellent. The best thing to do is order a flight of...Popular with
- 2308 Catherine Street, Victoria, BC, CanadaRanked #75 overall in Victoria restaurantsDistance: 0.0 mi1 review
Good pub-style food with many selections from surrounding areas. For example cheese from Salt Spring, lamb from the Comox Valley and Wine from the Saanich peninsula - not to mention...
- 3721 Government St., Victoria, BC V8W CanadaRanked #1 overall in Victoria restaurantsDistance: 0.9 mi
Do not buy bath/beauty products at the Fairmont Store! If it turns out you're allergic to it, you can't return it, regardless of how sick it makes you! "Customer Service...Popular with
- 51006 Wharf Street, Victoria, BC, CanadaRanked #6 overall in Victoria restaurantsDistance: 0.7 mi6 reviews
This is a fantastic fish taco stand in the inner harbour. At peak times there is usually a long line, so try to go just before or after traditional meal...Popular with
- 6536 Yates Street, Victoria, BC V8W 2Z6, CanadaRanked #3 overall in Victoria restaurantsDistance: 0.7 mi6 reviews
This has been a popular spot with locals for a long time. Beyond the oysters, there is a fantastic west coast menu in a funky little restaurant.Popular with
- 7Victoria, BC, CanadaRanked #4 overall in Victoria restaurantsDistance: 0.5 mi8 reviews
For great inner harbour atmosphere, great fish and chips (and other foods), whale watching tours and kayak rentals.Popular with
- 850 Bastion Square, Victoria, BC, CanadaRanked #9 overall in Victoria restaurantsDistance: 0.8 mi7 reviews
Jody's first job in Victoria was serving at Rebar. They have a fantastic vegetarian menu and we still enjoy going there. They have a juice/smoothy bar for a quick energy...Popular with
- 9913 Government Street, Victoria, British Columbia, CanadaRanked #8 overall in Victoria restaurantsDistance: 0.9 mi5 reviews
Who can resist the taste of home made chocolate? Take the 5 minute walk over to Rogers Chocolates on Government Street and treat yourself. The store itself is a journey...
- 1045 Bastion Square, Victoria, BC, CanadaRanked #7 overall in Victoria restaurantsDistance: 0.8 mi4 reviews
Camille's is located in Bastion Square, in the heart of Old Town Victoria. It is nestled into the cozy nooks of heritage building across from the Maritime Museum. Gayle and...Popular with