Member Reviews (1)
- Spinnakers GuesthousesMember ofArt & Design LoversLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 4First to ReviewDec 18, 2012
Nice microbrew/pub. It has a lot of offer for those who like beers. They have extra sours and great bitters on tap. For those who like some sweet type of beers they have a stout that is not bad and a brown ale that is more hops than malty. The prices are decent. the food is basically bar food. It is great if you are a beer lover.
Very Good!87 reviews across the web.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Food98% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Room97% thought the view was good.
- HotelHotel is great. 89% satisfied guests.
- LocationCity centre within easy reach, said 80%.