Spiwak Chipichape Cali - Un Hotel Preferred
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 97%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Spiwak Chipichape Cali - Un Hotel PreferredMember ofFamily TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 13First to ReviewNov 26, 2013
So on the whole this is a very nice hotel. It is located in the Chipichape Commercial Center, which gives you plenty of options for shopping and eating nearby. It is close to the city center, so it lets visitors easily access downtown, and the tourist sites of the old city center. The rooms are modern, large, and very comfortable. The service is good, though not as good as you might expect considering the level (4-star/5-star) that they are trying to present. You can reserve online, which is nice, but don't bother with the frequent flyer rate, which doesn't work.
The hotel offers many different amenities. The pool isn't large, but it is well maintained, and a nice place to hangout. The gym is pretty nice, and being on the 9th floor gives you a great view of Cali.
I would recommend not using their laundry service. Not because it is bad, but because it is absurdly expensive, considering there are nearby laundry services, which you can use for half the price, but if you are in a pinch they do a good and quick job.Recommended for:
Excellent!224 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Hotel Building100% said the facilities were very new.
- Location99% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Hotel90% thought it was clean.
- Service88% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room83% thought rooms were spacious.
- WellnessExcellent wellness & sports facilities.