Springhill Suites Dallas Downtown West End
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 94%Local Culture
- 82%Business Travelers
- 72%Family Travelers
- 60%Nightlife Lovers
Member Reviews (3)Write a review
- Springhill Suites Dallas Downtown West EndMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 3Oct 18, 2013
As far as hotels go, this one won't blow you away. But don't take that as a criticism. The staff was polite and friendly, the lobby was quaint and clean, and the rooms were surprisingly spacious considering how small they are.
If anything, the fact that it's located in the historic west end makes up for anything this hotel may lack. It is affordable, particularly considering the location. It's a block away from the Dallas Aquarium, which is great for people of all ages. And it's a block or two away from some of the nicest and most unique restaurants in the west end of downtown.
If you're wanting. To being your family to Dallas and don't want to spend most of your money on a hotel you'll only use for sleeping and recuperating, this seems like an excellent choice. It's also a good place for a small group of business travelers or adventure seekers.Recommended for:
- Springhill Suites Dallas Downtown West EndMember ofFamily TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 6First to ReviewFeb 04, 2013
The Springhill Suites by Marriott is conveniently located in downtown Dallas' Westend Historic District. There are plenty of good restaurants to choose from in this area. Plus it's near the DART train station for ease of transportation. The rooms are suites and the service is great.
- Springhill Suites Dallas Downtown West EndMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersFoodies+ 3Sep 24, 2013
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve driven past this Springhill Suites without knowing it was there. Situated in a historic building at the entry of the West End, the hotel succeeds at not appearing awkward and out of place. The first floor is primarily the lobby and lounge (where you can also get info on Dallas Segway tours!) because all of the action starts on the second floor. The dining room has the feel of a modern study. When I visited I could still smell the breakfast aromas in the air and let me tell you, it was heavenly. I ventured out to the pool, a cute little outdoor loft that gave you an elevated view of the neighborhood. While it was tiny, it was quaint, and shaded by the buildings. No details were missed in the guest suites and they made for a comfortable retreat. I give big kudos to this property for delivering on the boutique hotel experience.Recommended for:
Very Good!391 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Location97% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 90%.
- Hotel84% thought it was clean.
- Food83% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet