SpringHill Suites Durham Chapel Hill
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- SpringHill Suites Durham Chapel HillAug 20, 2012
Very nicely decorated room, modern in style and clean and neat. Bed was firm and comfortable. Staff was super helpful and attentive. They have a great hot & cold breakfast. The hotel is located near a few restaurants and shops that are quick and easy to get to. All in all the stay was very good.
- SpringHill Suites Durham Chapel HillFirst to ReviewAug 15, 2012
I wasn’t really a fan of this place. The design is supposed to be modern and European, but to me it felt sort of cartoonish, yet somehow cold at the same time. They do have a free hot breakfast buffet in the lobby restaurant, and the machines in the fitness center have their own television screens, which I appreciate. I also liked that they had IPod docking stations in the hotel rooms and the location is very convenient, since it’s right between Chapel Hill and Durham and also right off I-40. The staff seemed a very hurried and on the chilly side though, which added to my overall impression of not wanting to spend a lot of time at this hotel.
Excellent!211 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Location98% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food82% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Room77% said the beds were comfortable.
- HotelExcellent hotel.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Handicap Accessible