Spruce Point Inn Resort and Spa
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Spruce Point Inn Resort and SpaMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 4First to ReviewJul 04, 2012
Adorable Inn located at a picturesque spot on Spruce Point in Boothbay Harbor. A bit bigger than I expected but still very charming. Rooms are also distributed across a variety of buildings so it doesn't feel too big and retains its charm.
The Inn has a nice pool deck, hammocks, and plenty of places to sit and enjoy the views of the harbor. Rooms are spacious and each has its own deck with rocking chairs.
Very dog friendly. There are treats at the entrance to the main building and they have pooh bag stations set up around the resort. There is also a nice little trail connected to the Inn that is a great place for a 1/2 - 1 mile nature walk.
Out only disappointment was that our "Ocean View" room was really an "Ocean Glimpse" room. Most of the units here have obstructed views. Call ahead to make sure you are getting what you expect. Views from the Lark are fine but disappointing and not worth the extra premium.
Free coffee, tea and muffins in the main house. Full amenities: pool, spa, and exercise room. The shuttle runs van and boat shuttles town but you will probably want a car.
Excellent!26 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Hotel89% thought it was clean.
- Hotel Building87% said the facilities were very new.
- Ambiance85% were fond of the entertainment options.
- Location83% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Food82% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 78%.
- Fitness Center
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed