Squatters Pub & Brewery

147 W Broadway, Salt Lake City, UT 84101

• Squatters Pub & BreweryPro 2014

We went to Montana for a day and had to stop at salt lake city for a layover..
    on the way home from a long fn' day, my friend decided he needed some alcohol in his system.

We walked in and the place was soo busy no one ever came up to us to serve us ..so once people left the bar area we rush on over!
    The bartender gave us little shots of beer to try all the different beers they had. I am not much of a beer fan but my, do they have some delicious one!
    My friends got slightly buzz and i got full from the bloody mary with my celery!

• Squatters Pub & Brewery

This is by far one of the best places for food and beer in downtown Salt Lake. Squatters brewed beer is some of the best of Utah. This brew pub is located in an old, spacious building with two levels and an outside patio. It's about a block and half from Main Street and within walking distance from all downtown hotels.

My current favorite dishes are:

Fish and chips - the best in Salt Lake.
    Blackened Talapia Salad
    Starters - Fried pickles

There are many many other fabulous foods, of course. From pizza, burgers, sandwhiches, tacos, curry, and more. As far as beer, I usually have the Nitro Cream Ale or the Hefe.

• Squatters Pub & Brewery

A classy low key restaurant for adults with good taste- this pub boasts a wide selection of homegrown local brews (Provo Girl is my personal favorite) as well as unique and exotic imports. It also showcases a nice selection of wines, liquors spirits and the like.Squatters pub surprises in that it serves the usual American food fare- Hamburgers, chicken wings, steak- but BETTER. Garnished, marinated, sauteed- your burger bun lovingly browned just slightly so that it will crunch lightly and give way to it's soft warm interior and that's just the bun. This is definitely a must experience for Salt Lake- if you're bring along friends on a warm summer night ask for a seat in the beautiful starlit patio area decorated with paper lanterns and wrought iron chairs and tables.

1,671 people visited Squatters Pub & Brewery