Squeeze Inn-Midtown

1630 K St, Sacramento, CA

• Squeeze Inn-Midtown

Always a hot spot I bring friends to when they visit. The food is amazing if you don't mind getting a semi heart attack eating it. Famous for its burgers with the skirt of cheese attached to it. Never go there thinking it will be a quick meal. Anytime around lunch you should expect no faster than a 40 minute wait for a "to go" order.

• Squeeze Inn-Midtown

If you want to try something that has been on Diners&Dives... here it is. They are famous for their Cheese Skirt!

FOOD:
    It is like another layer of bread. They fry it so much, you really can't tell it's cheese. It looks like a tortilla in your burger.

I like to try a lot so I ordered the chicken taco with cheese skirt. I swear the cheese skirt looks like the tortilla. It was good... but I really felt like I was going to have a heart attack then and there.

I also tried the veggie cheese burger... Massive heart attack. It's tons of cheese... I bet it's over 1500 calories. That was my meal for the day. I'm only allowed 1500 calories a day. I did not finish it all thank goodness.

Ordered the fries... they were steak fries... it was alright. I prefer skinny fries.

SERVICE:
    They were fine. Standard.

NOTE:
    * Gets busy at lunch time - NO seats at noon. I got there at 11am.
    * This will make you feel FAT.
    * You will be FAT.
    * Over 1500 calories I bet.

I felt like my arteries were clogging up after I ate here... but it was a great place to try at least once in my life.

Best Hamburgers in Sac