Restaurants near St. Barthelemy for Backpackers
- 018 reviews
The island of St. Bartholemy, also known as St. Barth Spoke French
- 2D209, Saint BarthélemyRanked #5 overall in Gustavia restaurantsDistance: 0.5 mi4 reviews
Used to be great, but now it's just like le T, only at the beach, so only go if you're in the mood for a scene. Also, Tom Beach almost...Popular with
- 5Gustavia, Saint BarthélemyRanked #4 overall in Gustavia restaurantsDistance: 1.2 mi2 reviews
A well-located lounge spot that gets a bit crazy at night. This is a great choice for an in-town snack, if you need to get out of the sun for...
- 6Baie des Flamands, Saint-Barthelemy, FranceRanked #1 overall in Flamands restaurantsDistance: 1.9 mi2 reviewsPopular with
- 7#2 Beacon Hill Rd, Beacon HillRanked #1 overall in Maho Beach restaurantsDistance: 19.7 mi11 reviews
Great spot to watch the planes land and grab a burger. Sometimes has live music.Popular with
- 8Emerald MerritRanked #3 overall in Oyster Pond restaurantsDistance: 16.4 mi3 reviews
Mr Busby's beach bar by day and Daniel's by the sea for dinner. Great food and beach view.
- 9Emerald Merit Road, Sint MaartenRanked #1 overall in Philipsburg restaurantsDistance: 16.0 mi3 reviews
Great food and Margaritas
- 10Route Pic Paradis 103, Rambaud, St. Martin, Guadeloupe, FranceRanked #3 overall in Marigot restaurantsDistance: 19.5 mi3 reviews
This is a lovely location with relaxing views and nice restaurant. We rate it only *** because staff at the zip lining can be abrasive. But if you can get...