St. Christopher's Village - London Bridge
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- St. Christopher's Village - London BridgeCommunity ManagerMember ofArt & Design LoversLocal CultureFoodies+ 2First to ReviewFeb 24, 2013
A backpacker oasis! St Christopher's London Bridge is actually a collection of a few different buildings and a fantastic bar. Great place to stay if you want to make travel buddies.Recommended for:
Good!317 reviews across the web.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Food79% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Service74% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel71% thought it was clean.