St. Christopher's Village - London Bridge
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 51%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- St. Christopher's Village - London BridgeCommunity ManagerMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesLGBT+ 2First to ReviewFeb 24, 2013
A backpacker oasis! St Christopher's London Bridge is actually a collection of a few different buildings and a fantastic bar. Great place to stay if you want to make travel buddies.Recommended for:Backpackers
Mediocre329 reviews across the web.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Ambiance94% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Food78% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Service71% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel71% thought it was clean.