Restaurants near St Frances Episcopal Church
- 10.91 mi1819 S Catalina Ave, Redondo Beach, CA 902770.91 mi from St Frances Episcopal Church3 reviews
pretty good place for food. I get the chicken parmesean sandwich here. They keep the chicken nice and crispy which makes the sandwich that much better. Unlike some other places, this makes the chicken crispy even when covered in marinara sauce.
- 20.95 mi
- 30.76 mi
- 40.96 mi1820 S Catalina Ave, #102, Redondo Beach, CA 902770.96 mi from St Frances Episcopal Church1 review
- 50.96 mi1820 S Catalina Ave, Redondo Beach, CA 902770.96 mi from St Frances Episcopal Church1 review
SAMPLED - mint: interesting... - lavender: was ok - salted caramel: yum! ORDERED - hot gelato pumpkin cinnamon, gelato steamed like a latte: delicious! was hoping for something more interesting. - jalapeno chocolate: wasn't sure how I felt about it FRIEND ORDERED - pink lemonade: tasted just like pink lemonade :) - rose pedal: my friend said "tastes like lotion....but ...Popular withFamiliesTrendstersFoodies
- 62.78 mi209 N Harbor Dr, Redondo Beach, CA 902772.78 mi from St Frances Episcopal Church12 reviews
Captain Kidd's has fresh seafood prepared the way you want. You can order fish, scallops, shrimp, etc. and they can fry, bake, or grill it for you. If the salmon or tuna is looking particularly fresh, have them cut you some sashimi too.Popular withFoodiesLocalOutdoor
- 72.43 mi500 Fishermans Wharf, Redondo Beach, CA 902772.43 mi from St Frances Episcopal Church
Located on the Redondo Beach pier, you get a nice view from Kincaid's. The blue crab and artichoke dip is amazing. I also love the dishes off their brunch menu, like the brioche stuffed with egg, crab, and veggies. The portions are just right, so you don't leave feeling extremely stuffed.Popular withLuxuryFoodiesNightlife
- 84.08 mi8 Pier Avenue, Hermosa Beach, CA, United States4.08 mi from St Frances Episcopal Church
Beautiful beachside views on the second floor deck/patio. Serving cocktails, beer and a full menu, it's the place to be to chill out and hang with friends.Popular withNightlifeFoodies
- 94.09 mi1150 Hermosa Ave, Hermosa Beach, CA 902544.09 mi from St Frances Episcopal Church
Seating is small and intimate and you can expect that at any time, the owner and chef Zane or his wife, might stop by your table to ask how you are enjoying the food. The menu includes seafood classics like fried calamari, Ahi tuna tartar (lightly seasoned with a twist of citrus), pesto shrimp and a show stopping spicy cioppino ...Popular withNightlifeTrendsters
- 102.75 mi144 North Catalina Avenue, Redondo Beach, CA2.75 mi from St Frances Episcopal Church6 reviews
I got a full-blown case of the 'itis from this joint. Demolished a bok bok and some truffle fries. I was out for 4 hours - slept through 2 movies. It was amazing. Cash burger was a bit salty. The sandwiches are so awesome.Popular withFoodiesStudents
- 112.58 mi130 Internatl Boardwalk, Redondo Beach, CA 902772.58 mi from St Frances Episcopal Church
SEVEN DEADLY SINS: DAY OF GLUTTONY Today, it was literally food coma day. Upon waking up at noon time, Francis and I proceeded to the pier and straight to a place called Quality Seafood. As I was raving about Brazilian Buffets, where you get 100% meat, this was the time for Francis to show off. Not what I would really ...Popular withFoodiesNightlifeOutdoor
- 123.01 mi605 North Harbor Drive, Redondo Beach, CA, United States3.01 mi from St Frances Episcopal Church
One of my favorites restaurants in US due the extension of its menu, quality of food, service and prices. Just facing the Marina of Redondo Beach it has a great atmosphere specially on sunny days! For the very first time I tried a dish from their skinnylicious menu... Tbt ... Yummy!Popular withFoodiesFamiliesWellness
- 133.15 mi665 North Harbor Drive, Redondo Beach, CA3.15 mi from St Frances Episcopal Church
Happy Hour (Mon-Fri 3:30-6:30PM) great HH deal ;) For Happy Hour, you have to eat @ the bar (a great place to people watch & chat with random people & maybe even get some #s, if that's your cup of tea then you'd love it =) The bartenders there are extremely nice & friendly (thank you David for such great ...
- 141.16 mi1756 South Pacific Coast Highway, Redondo Beach, CA, United States1.16 mi from St Frances Episcopal Church5 reviews
This Original Pancake House is not very large and does not have a ton of seating, so it's most probable that you'll have to wait at least 20-30 mins for a table on the weekends. I really like their bacon waffle because it's full of bacon, but you only get one regular-sized waffle for $8.50. The corned beef hash is ...
- 154.08 mi52 Pier Avenue, Hermosa Beach, CA, United States4.08 mi from St Frances Episcopal Church6 reviews
Sharkeez is probably the funnest bar at Hermosa Beach. The happy hour here is great and the drinks are really delicious! Make sure you get the jello shots. They come in plastic syringes and you basically feed the jello shots to other people. If you're looking for a really fun time, don't hesitate to order a beer tower! Now that ...Popular withStudentsNightlife
- 164.17 mi1301 Manhattan Avenue, Hermosa Beach, California4.17 mi from St Frances Episcopal Church4 reviews
I came here for a company function so didn't try anything off the regular menu. It's right next to the beach and so comes with a great view on the rooftop patio. I've heard it gets crazy at night, but was very calm when we went.Popular withFoodiesNightlifeTrendsters
- 172.7 mi22549 Hawthorne Blvd, Torrance, CA 905052.7 mi from St Frances Episcopal Church5 reviews
My favorite soondobu restaurant! I've tried BCD and other cho dang tofu location (cerrtios) but this is my all-time favorite! I'm aware that a lot of people says cho dang tofu torrance uses MSG and some may say it taste like shin ramen but idgaf when it taste so delicious! I always order #1 mushroom tofu soup extra spicy. I'm ...
- 182.32 mi23705 Hawthorne Blvd, Torrance, CA 905052.32 mi from St Frances Episcopal Church
I think I speak for majority when I say Costco rotisserie chicken is good. But what if I told you there's a juicier, yummier chicken than costco chicken? The answer is: El Pollo Inka. El Pollo Inka has the best chicken, literally. The chicken is juicy, tender, and well seasoned. Take a bite out of their chicken and you'll understand ...Popular withFoodiesLocalFamilies
- 193.18 mi3829 Torrance Boulevard, Torrance, CA, United States3.18 mi from St Frances Episcopal Church
The Habit is a great place for a burger. I have eaten here several times and have enjoyed my meal. It is conveniently located near work. I like their burgers and onion rings. It can get busy during the lunch hour and parking can sometimes be difficult. However, if you want a decent quick burger in the El Segundo area ...
- 203.24 mi514 North Pacific Coast Highway, Redondo Beach, CA3.24 mi from St Frances Episcopal Church3 reviews
It is extremely noisy in here! I'm usually not bothered by noise level at a bar but for some reason it is so loud in there that it makes me nauseous. :( The pub gets packed at this little tiny bar/pub. Aside from the annoyance of the, (again) EXTREMELY LOUD noises, I got claustrophobic! People like to hang out here ...Popular withNightlifeFoodies