Restaurants near ST. REGIS NY - 1BR Residence Suite 30-60% Off Hotel Published Rates

Halal Guys -- 53rd and 6th

0.24 mi from ST. REGIS NY - 1BR Residence Suite 30-60% Off Hotel Published Rates

I guess when it comes to Halal food, this is as good as it gets. Lines are super long ... ALL the time, but the wait isn't that bad. But it's a great experience when you're waiting on the line with great company and intoxicated.... The waiting makes it tastes that much better when you take that first bite. DO ...

Popular withFoodiesBudgetLocal

Burger Joint at Le Parker Meridien Hotel

Sneak around a curtained corner in Le Parker Meridien (look for the neon "burger" sign) and boom, you're in Burger Joint. A cult fav in NYC, BJ does burgers and fries right.

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersBusiness

Nobu Fifty Seven

0.16 mi from ST. REGIS NY - 1BR Residence Suite 30-60% Off Hotel Published Rates

Classic Nobu! Great sushi, terrific scene and overpriced. One of the better options near Central Park but you can do far better in NYC. I was surprised how accommodating they were to my young kids.

Popular withFoodiesBusinessLuxury

Tao

0.2 mi from ST. REGIS NY - 1BR Residence Suite 30-60% Off Hotel Published Rates

Tao is trendy, crowded, and not exactly my scene. The food, however, is wonderful. Not sure if it is worth the hassle of the experience, but I guess that’s a plus for a lot of people.

Popular withTrendsters

Sarabeth's Central Park South

0.23 mi from ST. REGIS NY - 1BR Residence Suite 30-60% Off Hotel Published Rates

Restaurant my partner discovered. Good value and good food, with views over Central Park.

Popular withFamilies

Lavo

0.2 mi from ST. REGIS NY - 1BR Residence Suite 30-60% Off Hotel Published Rates

Very good Italian food and a great variety to choose from to boot, great service, good looking space with a beautiful crowd to match it. A club as well.

Popular withTrendstersFoodiesNightlife

Momofuku Má Pêche

0.13 mi from ST. REGIS NY - 1BR Residence Suite 30-60% Off Hotel Published Rates

Since I was able to get reservations for 2 on a Friday night, my brother and I went here for dinner the first night we were in NYC. Luckily it wasn't too far from our hotel since it was like 20 degrees outside. (hey for us so cal kids, 20 degrees is beyond frozen) We were almost immediately seated, coats ...

Popular withTrendstersFoodies

Lady M Cake Boutique

0.22 mi from ST. REGIS NY - 1BR Residence Suite 30-60% Off Hotel Published Rates

So as probably many of the yelpers have said, they are known for their mille crepe cakes. Oh boyyyyyyyy, I found love at first bite! We got the original mille crepe, and the green tea mille crepe. So with both slices, it came out to a total of 15.50, which I think isn't that bad considering how good it is. ...

The Plaza Food Hall

0.17 mi from ST. REGIS NY - 1BR Residence Suite 30-60% Off Hotel Published Rates

This Todd English restaurant was a complete surprise to us in the lower lobby level of the Plaza Hotel. After finding out the hard way that you don't just show up for tea at the Plaza we asked the hotel staff to suggest an alternative. We were shown to the Food Hall, which I had envisioned to be a "food ...

Popular withFoodiesLuxury

Quality Meats

If you're looking for steak, this is the place to be. The decor is quite warm for a steak house. It's not cheap though - be prepared to pay a hefty penny for you and your date!

Popular withLuxuryFoodiesFamilies

Aquavit Bistro

0.19 mi from ST. REGIS NY - 1BR Residence Suite 30-60% Off Hotel Published Rates

Totally fine dining. Service was impeccable. Food was also impeccable. An extraordinary amount of attention to detail. If you are looking for something a little bit different but good and not challenging this is a good choice. They do ask for proper attire at this restaurant.

Popular withLuxury

The Modern

0.1 mi from ST. REGIS NY - 1BR Residence Suite 30-60% Off Hotel Published Rates

After the MOMA closes, it's worth grabbing a drink at The Modern, the adjoining bar. It's incredibly stylish and full of well dressed people having an expensive dinner. If it's in your budget, you should get dressed up and enjoy the French pri fixe food with exceptional service and view of the Rockefeller Sculpture Garden. If not, try a dirty ...

Popular withLocalFoodiesTrendsters

Rock Center Cafe

0.25 mi from ST. REGIS NY - 1BR Residence Suite 30-60% Off Hotel Published Rates

Another must touristy cafe. Scenic especially at end of the day.

Rouge Tomate

Rouge Tomate is my first Michelin Star rated restaurant. The expectations were high from my side prior to our visit. I must say, I wasn’t disappointed. The interior is modern and nice looking. We were seated at a booth (there were 5 of us), with plenty of room on a table and to seat. The service was very nice – ...

Popular withFoodiesLuxury

Bottega Del Vino

a good choice for an italian, i went to the same restaurant in Verona Italy and there the food was better, anyway its a good restaurant.

Serendipity3

0.49 mi from ST. REGIS NY - 1BR Residence Suite 30-60% Off Hotel Published Rates

Man, I haven't been there in years, but their Frrrozen Hot Chocolate still holds a special place in my heart. I think the food is a bit pricey for what it is (none of the regular meals are all that extravagant), but the desserts... I once saw someone order that $21 sundae and couldn't believe my eyes when it was ...

Popular withFoodiesFamiliesLocal

Bouchon Bakery

0.61 mi from ST. REGIS NY - 1BR Residence Suite 30-60% Off Hotel Published Rates

I was extremely stoked to try out this place since Thomas Keller has such a strong reputation that I had to give this place a try in lieu of being able to get reservations at his sought out restaurants Per Se and French Laundry. I have to say that I was extremely disappointed. The decor reminded me of starbucks and ...

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersBusiness

Carnegie Deli

0.38 mi from ST. REGIS NY - 1BR Residence Suite 30-60% Off Hotel Published Rates

The original Carnegie Deli is on 7th Avenue at 55th Street in the heart of midtown, close to Carnegie Hall, Broadway theaters & hotels. Best known for gigantic overstuffed sandwiches & cheesecake, the atmosphere is typical old time NYC deli...a little rough, usually busy & loud. Breakfast, lunch & dinner are available at this NYC institution, popular with tourists & ...

Popular withFoodiesLocalBusiness

Shake Shack - Theater District

0.78 mi from ST. REGIS NY - 1BR Residence Suite 30-60% Off Hotel Published Rates

Shake Shack is an institution in NYC and this location in the Theater District is constantly packed but you won't have to wait long. They have a system down like clockwork and I was able to order and get my food within 10 minutes. The Shack Burger is classic and shakes are so yummy that I'll even endure my lactose ...

Popular withFoodiesFamiliesLocal

Per Se

0.58 mi from ST. REGIS NY - 1BR Residence Suite 30-60% Off Hotel Published Rates

Thoughtful dishes and tasty food. If price was weighed more here, I would give it a four and a half stars. I actually like Jean Georges and Picasso better. My wife likes Per Se better than Jean Georges, but we both agree Picasso kicks both their butts.

Popular withLuxuryFoodies