Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 86%Family Travelers
- 59%Budget Travelers
- 59%Local Culture
- 59%Adventure Travelers
Member Reviews (10)
- Stacks RestaurantMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 8Mar 07, 2014
My German friend wanted to grab breakfast one last time with me before flying back to Germany. We ended up here in downtown Campbell at Stacks. During their non rush hour, we were immediately seated at one of the booth with a pitcher of water ready for us at the table.
- Banana Macadamia & Coconut Pancake = short stack filled with sliced bananas, coconut flakes and barely there macadamia. Too sweet for my taste even without the syrup.
- Lumberjack = full staked of blueberries, slicked bananas, raisins, walnuts, and wheat germ pancakes. This would be a better choice than banana macadamia.
- Side order of bacon = delicious, can't go wrong with bacon!!!
Glad to have ordered short stacks ( two pancakes) instead of the full stacked ( 3 pancakes). They were ridiculously enormous. Don't know how one can finish the whole darn thing. Overall, it was a good meal, but not out of the ordinary. However, I do appreciate their excellent service.
- Stacks RestaurantAmbassadorMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 4Nov 04, 2013
This is the best breakfast/diner restaurant I have ever been to!!! Located in downtown Campbell, this place offers the best omelettes, eggs benedict, hashbrowns, pancakes, french toast, etc. So many choices to choose from! The only bad part about this place is that the lines are perpetually long, and the restaurant is only open from 7:30 AM to 2:30 PM!
1) Chili Omelette: so delicious with the spicy chili mixed within a fluffy omelette
1) Crab Omelette: piles of crab mixed in with other stuffings makes this a perfect treat
3) Eggs Louis: eggs benedict with crab meat - yum yum yum!!!
4) Lumber Jack Pancakes: two large blueberry/banana/walnut pancakes topped with healthy wheat germ
The portions are large, tasty, and quite hearty. Good quality food at its best. Friendly service makes this place feel very homey and comforting. If you're into breakfast foods, this place is the best diner to go to!!! Great for breakfast and excellent for lunch!!!
- Stacks RestaurantMember ofFamily TravelersFoodiesWellness+ 5Aug 20, 2013
Stacks is a pretty good breakfast joint, and it's a great place to meet up with friends. It's is also super packed on weekend mornings which is not great. But I recommend going on a Sunday morning when you can browse the Campbell Farmer's market which is right there! Delicious fruit and scones for pre- or post- brunch :-)Recommended for:Family Travelers
- Stacks RestaurantMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 2Mar 28, 2013
I wanted to love this place so bad but unfortunately the food did now wow me! The food is too bland for my liking! The pancakes are too sweet! I'm so glad we didn't have to wait long on the two occasions that we've eaten here.
- Stacks RestaurantMember ofFoodiesMar 26, 2013
Cool place for brunch if you're in the area. The wait wasn't that long for a Saturday at about noon, I waited about 15-20 minutes. Our waitress was really friendly and attentive. Service wasn't too long. I had the eggs Florentine and blueberry pancakes which I really liked. The pancakes were huge and were made with fresh blueberries. My friend had an omelet and banana walnut waffles. The waffles and omelet were decent, I liked the pancakes and pouched eggs better. The place was packed and there were constantly people waiting outside. I do like how they have coffee and tea for you while you wait outside. It may not be a cheap deal for breakfast but you do get a good size portion of breakfast. This is a place I'd probably come back to since I'm a big breakfast fanatic!
- Stacks RestaurantMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 7Jul 04, 2012
My sister flew in to make a guest appearance for breakfast with the SBC before Oktoberfest. No complaints really...the line on a saturday morning was expected. I ate on the light side because I was saving room for beer. The french toast was not half bad and the blueberry compote thing was not nearly as sweet as I had hoped it would be, but not bad either which way.
One thing to note is that you can get coffee outside while you wait for seating for free....but once you get inside they charge for any more coffee they serve you.