high quality still affordable apartment hotel accommodation in a great central Auckland waterfront area. Loved our 4 nights stay in a spacious well equipped 2 bedroom hotel suite!
Restaurants near Stadium Waldorf Apartments Hotel
- 10.2 mi
- 20.22 mi
- 30.04 mi76 Quay Street, Auckland 1010, New Zealand0.04 mi from Stadium Waldorf Apartments Hotel1 review
- 40.39 mi
- 50.57 miDowntown Carpark Ground Floor/11-27 Customs Street West, Auckland 1010, New Zealand0.57 mi from Stadium Waldorf Apartments Hotel3 reviews
Firecracker Chicken + Tiger on Tap = Superior grub and subs. At first you want to think this is too trendy, or too fusion but no matter how much you fight it, its just too good. Food is varied and awesome, in Lily White New Zealand, I always see a rainbow of colors when I eat at a Monsoon Poon. ...
- 60.34 mi
- 70.54 mi
- 80.62 mi
- 90.64 mi187 Parnell Road Parnell, 1052, New Zealand0.64 mi from Stadium Waldorf Apartments Hotel2 reviews
We were hungry for some light snacks late on a Saturday night and we opted for Burger Fuel because it was there and it was cheap and cheerful. We ordered Chicken Fenders with sauce and motobites which are crumbed pumpkin, carrot, chickpea and ginger bites with natural lemon aioli.
- 100.63 mi
- 110.43 mi9 Durham Street East, Auckland, New Zealand0.43 mi from Stadium Waldorf Apartments Hotel1 review
A nice little bar. I came here to meet with someone and had a muffin and orange juice. Both were quite fresh and the place never got too crowded for a Tuesday morning. This is right off Queen Street.
- 120.64 miSkycity Grand Hotel, Federal St, Auckland, New Zealand0.64 mi from Stadium Waldorf Apartments Hotel1 review
Granted, I was slightly jetlagged when I ate here, so I don't remember the details, but I do remember enjoying my meal a lot. Peter Gordon is a pretty famous NZ chef--he calls his style "magpie cuisine", meaning he picks from all kinds of culinary traditions, and uses typical NZ ingredients, such as the special sweet potatoes they have there. ...Popular with
- 130.62 mi
- 140.52 mi37 Victoria Street West, Auckland 1010, New Zealand0.52 mi from Stadium Waldorf Apartments Hotel1 review
Some of the absolute BEST lamp chop you will ever try. It's fresh, made very well and stays in your mouth for awhile. Cost per plate is around 30 NZD and higher, but it's worth it for the ambiance, booth style, and quality of service. If you want a place to eat in Auckland, make it Tony's Lord Nelson Restaurant.
- 150.6 mi12 Wellesley Street West, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand0.6 mi from Stadium Waldorf Apartments Hotel1 review
Moustache Milk and Cookie Bar is a must-go in Auckland. It's an ice cream, cookie and coffee bar located in Central Auckland of Wellesley off Queen Street and the food courts. What makes this place unique is the lighting (in milk glasses), fresh cookies daily, and the front porch area. If you're there around Valentines Day see the love confessions. ...
- 160.63 mi86 Federal Street, Auckland, New Zealand0.63 mi from Stadium Waldorf Apartments Hotel1 review
Get here quick. Lines fill up especially since this is next door to SKYCITY. Seats can be a little hard but that's not why you're here. Enjoy the conversations, the noise and everything - as downtown as Auckland gets.
- 170.35 mi17 Courthouse Lane, Auckland, New Zealand0.35 mi from Stadium Waldorf Apartments Hotel
We were lucky enough to accidentally discover Caravanserai on a Saturday Night to catch up with a friend for dinner and drinks. Although the dishes were in the smallish side, we had a delicious Turkish/ Mediterranean platter of food coupled with rich red wine and cold beers. The waitresses were so open, friendly and helpful. The restaurant also provided shesha ...
- 180.67 mi19 Market Pl, Auckland, New Zealand, New Zealand0.67 mi from Stadium Waldorf Apartments Hotel1 review
The fried food here is a bit heavy but otherwise this restaurant is great. Bar is also expensive. I came here for a banquet - not sure what the regular menu is like but if you're doing a party here it's pretty good.
- 190.6 mi328 Queen Street, Auckland Central City 0820, New Zealand0.6 mi from Stadium Waldorf Apartments Hotel1 review
Nando's is a chicken restaurant in New Zealand. It resembles to me anyway, Panera Bread back in the United States. Tastes pretty typical, and fresher. Have an L&P drink with your meal, that's the best way to go.
- 200.64 mi