high quality still affordable apartment hotel accommodation in a great central Auckland waterfront area. Loved our 4 nights stay in a spacious well equipped 2 bedroom hotel suite!
Restaurants near Stadium Waldorf Apartments Hotel
- 10.2 mi
- 20.22 mi
- 30.04 mi76 Quay Street, Auckland 1010, New Zealand0.04 mi from Stadium Waldorf Apartments Hotel1 review
- 40.39 mi
- 50.63 mi
- 60.57 miDowntown Carpark Ground Floor/11-27 Customs Street West, Auckland 1010, New Zealand0.57 mi from Stadium Waldorf Apartments Hotel3 reviews
Firecracker Chicken + Tiger on Tap = Superior grub and subs. At first you want to think this is too trendy, or too fusion but no matter how much you fight it, its just too good. Food is varied and awesome, in Lily White New Zealand, I always see a rainbow of colors when I eat at a Monsoon Poon. ...
- 70.34 mi
- 80.62 miViaduct Harbour Avenue, Auckland, New Zealand0.62 mi from Stadium Waldorf Apartments Hotel2 reviews
Fabulous dining on the Viaduct (Marina). Perfect views, best service in Auckland, farm fresh food and to die for wines. No wonder this place often gets political, sports and entertainment luminaries (as well as the world's best winemakers) to drop in for a drink or meal. A pretty penny but worth the splurge if there is a reason to celebrate ...Popular withVegetarian
- 90.64 mi187 Parnell Road Parnell, 1052, New Zealand0.64 mi from Stadium Waldorf Apartments Hotel2 reviews
Burger Fuel a New Zealand staple and I had to try it. It was good don't take me wrong. Good quality fast food which you don't see in the good old US of A, but nowhere near as good as Velvet Burger.
- 100.63 mi
- 110.43 mi9 Durham Street East, Auckland, New Zealand0.43 mi from Stadium Waldorf Apartments Hotel1 review
A nice little bar. I came here to meet with someone and had a muffin and orange juice. Both were quite fresh and the place never got too crowded for a Tuesday morning. This is right off Queen Street.
- 120.64 miSkycity Grand Hotel, Federal St, Auckland, New Zealand0.64 mi from Stadium Waldorf Apartments Hotel1 review
Granted, I was slightly jetlagged when I ate here, so I don't remember the details, but I do remember enjoying my meal a lot. Peter Gordon is a pretty famous NZ chef--he calls his style "magpie cuisine", meaning he picks from all kinds of culinary traditions, and uses typical NZ ingredients, such as the special sweet potatoes they have there. ...Popular withLuxuryFoodies
- 130.52 mi37 Victoria Street West, Auckland 1010, New Zealand0.52 mi from Stadium Waldorf Apartments Hotel1 review
Some of the absolute BEST lamp chop you will ever try. It's fresh, made very well and stays in your mouth for awhile. Cost per plate is around 30 NZD and higher, but it's worth it for the ambiance, booth style, and quality of service. If you want a place to eat in Auckland, make it Tony's Lord Nelson Restaurant.
- 140.6 mi12 Wellesley Street West, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand0.6 mi from Stadium Waldorf Apartments Hotel1 review
Moustache Milk and Cookie Bar is a must-go in Auckland. It's an ice cream, cookie and coffee bar located in Central Auckland of Wellesley off Queen Street and the food courts. What makes this place unique is the lighting (in milk glasses), fresh cookies daily, and the front porch area. If you're there around Valentines Day see the love confessions. ...
- 150.35 mi17 Courthouse Lane, Auckland, New Zealand0.35 mi from Stadium Waldorf Apartments Hotel
We were lucky enough to accidentally discover Caravanserai on a Saturday Night to catch up with a friend for dinner and drinks. Although the dishes were in the smallish side, we had a delicious Turkish/ Mediterranean platter of food coupled with rich red wine and cold beers. The waitresses were so open, friendly and helpful. The restaurant also provided shesha ...
- 160.67 mi19 Market Pl, Auckland, New Zealand, New Zealand0.67 mi from Stadium Waldorf Apartments Hotel1 review
The fried food here is a bit heavy but otherwise this restaurant is great. Bar is also expensive. I came here for a banquet - not sure what the regular menu is like but if you're doing a party here it's pretty good.
- 170.54 mi
- 180.6 mi328 Queen Street, Auckland Central City 0820, New Zealand0.6 mi from Stadium Waldorf Apartments Hotel1 review
Nando's is a chicken restaurant in New Zealand. It resembles to me anyway, Panera Bread back in the United States. Tastes pretty typical, and fresher. Have an L&P drink with your meal, that's the best way to go.
- 190.64 mi
- 200.52 mi260 Queen Street, Auckland, New Zealand0.52 mi from Stadium Waldorf Apartments Hotel1 review
I normally don't go into a McDonalds while traveling, but I was enticed by the signs advertising the new lamb burgers. The lamb was okay but not spectacular and the rest of it was the same as the rest of the world.