Wow - too many Japanese tourists for my tastes. I took a quick picture showing I was here, looked through the glass and was out of there. As the first Starbucks I can see why people want to visit, but my gosh, you can get coffee elsewhere!
Things to do near Starbucks - Pike Place Market
- 10.13 mi1501 Pike Pl, Seattle, Washington0.13 mi from Starbucks - Pike Place Market274 reviews
I'd thought this was Seattle's biggest tourist trap, like a Pacific NW equivalent of San Francisco's Fisherman's Wharf, but I was very wrong. It's more like Seattle's own version of San Francisco's Ferry Building Marketplace, stuffed full of artisan food producers, fresh seafood, fruits and vegetables straight from the farm, and to-go food vendor stalls. The salespeople in the booths ...Popular withFoodiesLocalFamilies
- 20.19 mi1483 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98101-20150.19 mi from Starbucks - Pike Place Market60 reviews
I would describe this as a "middle of the road" aquarium . A lot of fish tanks. Otter exhibit was the best part of this aquarium in my opinion.Popular withFamiliesLocalStudents
- 30.16 miPost Alley, Seattle, Washington0.16 mi from Starbucks - Pike Place Market29 reviews
This is cool for about 5 minutes (which includes the time in which you chew a piece of gum and stick it onto the wall yourself). Then it becomes gross and then you leave.Popular withBudgetAdventureHistory
- 40.24 mi2205 2nd Avenue, Seattle, WA, United States0.24 mi from Starbucks - Pike Place Market5 reviews
Bathtub Gin is a speak-easy style bar, hidden with an entrance off an alley/parking lot. The back room has comfy couches and chairs. Cocktails are decent, but not great.Popular withLocal
- 50.08 mi1530 Post Alley, Seattle,0.08 mi from Starbucks - Pike Place Market3 reviews
Moscow mules on tap! Rachel's Ginger Beer is a place where you can drink multiple flavors of ginger beer. Didn't know they had pink guava ginger beer? Well, this place has it. They also have on tap an assortment of alcoholic beverages that feature ginger beer. If you're thirsty in the Pike Place area and don't mind a spicy drink, ...Popular withLocalFoodiesTrendsters
- 60.18 mi1426 1st Avenue, Seattle, WA0.18 mi from Starbucks - Pike Place Market3 reviews
Showbox sports a great eclectic stage with a swanky little bar. Hosting some of the most popular upcoming musicians, the quality of bands and singers you'll experience at this hot spot will make it to the top of the music charts.Popular withAdventure
- 70.13 mi1531 Pike Pl, Seattle, Washington0.13 mi from Starbucks - Pike Place Market2 reviews
Mick's Peppourri is a jelly-lover's dream come true. Their family-owned stand at Pike Place Market always has a huge selection of jellies made from things like hot peppers and wine grapes. The Death Valley jelly is a real challenge, even for iron-tongued heat freaks, but the wine jellies are really out of this world and the reason to check out ...Popular withLocalFoodiesFamilies
- 80.25 mi
- 90.13 mi1519 Pike Pl, Ste 80.13 mi from Starbucks - Pike Place Market2 reviews
You know, I love the concept of great tasting specialty pasta and I do wish they were in the Bay Area, however a criticism for this place is that their recipes for their own pastas are NOT good at all! I enjoy cooking their pastas in a series of traditional sauces simply because they actually provide flavor or something to ...
- 100.12 mi1531 Western Ave, Seattle, Washington0.12 mi from Starbucks - Pike Place Market2 reviews
It seems that every time I come to Seattle (which isn't very often), I end up at the Pike Brewing Company. The first time must have been over 10 years ago after coming back from a business trip in Anacortes. So these guys must be doing something right to still be standing. It probably helps that Pike Brewing Company is ...Popular withAdventure
- 110.11 mi1511 1st Avenue, Seattle, Washington0.11 mi from Starbucks - Pike Place Market2 reviews
A map lovers dream. The entire store is dedicated to maps and travel related products. I had such a fun time here that I forgot about the time. It was one of my fav stores in Seattle.
- 120.23 mi1601 3rd Avenue, Seattle, WA, United States0.23 mi from Starbucks - Pike Place Market1 review
Just uphill from the Pike Place Market, climb on up to Macy's! It's just a few blocks away! Pick up some wonderful dresses. Walk up just about two blocks on Pine Street through Westlake Center to Nordstroms and hop on the Monorail to Seattle Center! Such fun! Make a day of it! http://www.seattlemonorail.com/about/#route
- 130.19 mi1419 1st Avenue, Seattle, WA0.19 mi from Starbucks - Pike Place Market1 review
Like Candied Apples??? How about delicious chocolate? Be sure to stop in at the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory when you are at the Pike Place Market! Bring some back with you or back to your friends!
- 140.06 mi84 Pine Street, Seattle, Washington0.06 mi from Starbucks - Pike Place Market1 review
This is such a fun place to go in to look or shop at if you love kitchen stuff! You could find a lot of gadgets for the kitchen that you might not find elsewhere! Right in front of Pike Place Market!
- 150.08 mi1524 Pike Place, Seattle, WA0.08 mi from Starbucks - Pike Place Market1 review
Truffle store!? Yes please... Little shop. Free samples. Nice employees. Diff types of truffled goods They are pricey but that's truffle for you. Truffles are a luxury. I didn't get anything but omg, I so would if they had truffle caviar. My friend introduced me to that and I got addicted... But they didn't have any :(Popular withLuxury
- 160.15 mi
- 170.11 mi1919 2nd Avenue, Seattle, WA0.11 mi from Starbucks - Pike Place Market1 review
This is the coolest little shop, ever. I heard about it while searching furiously for a g shock watch for the bf during my Christmas visit here, but never went in. I passed it a few times in taxi's and shuttles so when I came back for Valentine's day I really wanted to visit. I only really wanted to take ...
- 180.15 mi85 Pike Street, Seattle, WA, United States0.15 mi from Starbucks - Pike Place Market1 review
A perfect place to visit during your stay on Vashon Island. A short 20 minute ferry ride from the north end of Vashon and a couple block walk. A must see if you're visiting the Northwest. Fine produce, seafood, native arts and crafts, tasty restaurants and lots of places to shop.
- 190.14 mi85 Pike Street, Seattle, WA0.14 mi from Starbucks - Pike Place Market1 review
Today was the second time that I visited this shop to pickup meat. After tasting the delicious, fresh meat last time I just had to go back for more. I picked up a small cut of steak to pan sear in a garlic/herb olive oil that I picked up at another local shop and finish off in the oven. This ...
- 200.22 mi1401 1st Avenue, Seattle, WA0.22 mi from Starbucks - Pike Place Market1 review
I absolutely loved this tour. We went on the Belltown tour in 2009 and could not have been happier. Our tour guide was knowledgeable and personable and really took the time to explain everything to us. Everywhere he took us we went back to for a full meal at some point during my summer living in Seattle. If you have ...