Starline Tours of Hollywood

6925 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028

• Starline Tours of HollywoodPro 2014
    Susan V. (Disney Expert)
    3 Oct 16, 2012

I've been to LA many times and have driven myself around seeing sites and the homes of movie stars. This time, I had my daughter and wanted to just sit back while someone else did the driving. So, I booked the 7 1/2 hour Los Angeles, Hollywood, Movie Star homes tours.
    It was decent. I learned a couple of new things and even went to a couple of new places. There were plenty of bathroom breaks.
    The movie star home tour seemed to go by too quick--almost where I felt like we had 45 more minutes to drive around.
    I booked the tour that picked us up and dropped us off at our hotel. We stayed at the Courtyard in Marina Del Rey which I believe is the farthest hotel they pick up from. Thus, we were the first pick-up at 7:30 AM. Unfortunately, they also made us the LAST drop off which made for quite a long day. Be warned if you get picked up first, it doesn't mean you'll be dropped off first.

1 member's review
15 people visited Starline Tours of Hollywood

Starline Tours operates the original bus tour of celebrity homes in Hollywood. Numerous themes are explored throughout each of their offered tours.

Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel