State Plaza Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- State Plaza HotelFirst to ReviewSep 23, 2013
I found the State Plaza Hotel to be a quiet little escape from a bustling part of Washington, DC. Sandwiched between the National Mall and George Washington University, everything about this place to me feels like a real Washington, DC experience. It also happens to be a pretty nice place.
I appreciated the spacious rooms and the nice decor throughout the hotel. To be sure, it isn't perfect. Parking is pricey for hotel guests and there aren't a whole lot of "extras" to enjoy. Still, they offer a fitness center and free wi-fi, which is quickly becoming a thing of the past for many hotels. There's also a decent-looking restaurant / bar to enjoy if you want to "go out" without actually going out.Recommended for:
Excellent!1742 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 99%.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel96% thought it was clean.
- Location93% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Room85% thought rooms were spacious.
- Food51% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.