Restaurants near State Theatre
- 10.14 mi55 Paterson Street, New Brunswick, NJ, United States0.14 mi from State Theatre2 reviews
Clydz is a tucked away, dimly lit, downstairs martini bar built on a small scale that you might find in Greenwich Village. The drinks are hand-crafted and pricey but Clydz is also one of the hippest, upscale places in town.Popular with
- 20.21 mi392 George Street, New Brunswick, NJ, United States0.21 mi from State Theatre2 reviews
New Moon Brewing if located in Somerset, NJ, USA. It's the home of Rutgers Universcity and where the locals go for their beer. It's a small brewery but interesting enough they offer a full bar. Try their Belgian Witbier ..... It's pretty good. Great for a hot humid day after work (or school). Prost!
- 30.22 mi
- 40.08 mi338 George St, New Brunswick, NJ 089010.08 mi from State Theatre
The restaurant that made me fall in love with Ethiopian food. When I went to Rutgers a roommate of my girlfriend's worked here and so we would often head on down for vegetarian entrees and Ethiopian coffee. A welcome addition to the eclectic George Street restaurant scene.Popular with
- 50.24 mi61 Church Street, New Brunswick, NJ 08901, United States0.24 mi from State Theatre
I just went for drinks, not for a meal, but I liked the atmosphere. They have different drink specials depending on the night. There was live music and it was pretty busy even on a Tuesday night.Popular with
- 60.24 mi106 Albany Street, New Brunswick, NJ, United States0.24 mi from State Theatre
Old Many Rafferty is a restaurant and deli located in downtown New Brunswick. If you ever have business on or near George Street, it's the best place to get a sandwich.
- 70.17 mi375 George St, New Brunswick, NJ 089010.17 mi from State Theatre
Sapporo has an excellent location, in the heart of New Brunswick's restaurant, art and theatre district. Aside from that, it's a conventional sushi restaurant, with elegant decor and a wide range of delicious sushi and sashimi dishes.
- 80.36 mi25 Easton Ave # B, New Brunswick, NJ0.36 mi from State Theatre1 review
New Jersey is blessed with an abundance of great bagel shops. In New Brunswick the best sandwiches come from the Grease Trucks but Hole in the Wall makes the best bagels. Hole in the Wall's bagels are of the skinnier variety but they are invariably hot and fresh. Bagel sandwiches are just about every variety are made to order for ...
- 90.5 mi43 College Ave, New Brunswick, NJ 089010.5 mi from State Theatre
A favorite among college students for sure! The Grease Trucks are a group of greasy food trucks located on Rutger's campus in New Brunswick. I have to admit I loved going their for "fat sandwiches" when I was in college. With options like a cheese steak made with chicken fingers and mozzarella sticks inside how can you go wrong?!Popular with
- 100.5 mi40 College Ave, New Brunswick, NJ 089010.5 mi from State Theatre
RU Hungry is the #1 Grease Truck and the originator of many of the most creatively decadent and unhealthy sandwiches you can only get in New Brunswick. The Fat Cat is the original (two cheese burgers with fries and veggies on a sub roll) but the Fat Moon, Fat Knight, Fat Darrell, Fat Bitch and others have also become institutions.Popular with
- 110.44 mi68 Easton Ave, New Brunswick, NJ 089010.44 mi from State Theatre1 review
Edo was the first place I ever had sushi. The woman who would eventually become my wife brought me there for Valentine's Day and we enjoyed a dragon roll with miso soup and seaweed salad. My passionate love for sushi I credit in large part to that date.
- 120.72 mi37 Bartlett St, New Brunswick, NJ 089010.72 mi from State Theatre1 review
Olive Branch is located in the heart of off campus housing near College Avenue. It is a handsome bar tricked out in all wood decor that serves cheap beer on Thursday nights.
- 130.56 mi108 Easton Ave, New Brunswick, NJ 089010.56 mi from State Theatre
Olde Queens Tavern is a pub like any other. There's a smell of old wood and stale beer inside. On weekends, particularly Thursday night, this bar is packed to the gills. If it's your 21st birthday they give you an "Olde Queens XXI" t-shirt. I wore mine to tatters.
- 140.42 mi55 Easton Avenue, New Brunswick, NJ 08901-1830, United States0.42 mi from State Theatre1 review
Thomas Sweet is an ice cream and chocolate shop located on Easton Avenue. Definitely you can get the best ice cream in town here but the chocolates are truly creative. A friend once bought me a pair of chocolate breasts from Thomas Sweet for my birthday.
- 150.65 mi139 Easton Ave, New Brunswick, NJ 089010.65 mi from State Theatre
When it comes to hot dogs, the more ghetto the better. You have to love a place known as Tido's Junkyard Dogs. Tido's is most popular in the summer time but enjoys a loyal year round following among those who venture this far down Easton Avenue.
- 160.29 mi78 Albany Street, New Brunswick, NJ0.29 mi from State Theatre
Nova Terra serves a variety of different South and Central American dishes. With a menu that ranges from paella to enchiladas, you're guaranteed to find something great. Nova Terra also has a full bar, valet and an attractive location.
- 170.42 mi53 Easton Ave, New Brunswick, NJ 089010.42 mi from State Theatre
Cluck U was invented by former Rutgers students. Here they serve wings at a variety of temperatures, topped by the thermonuclear wings (which you must sign a waiver to eat). No atmosphere here--just chicken.
- 180.31 mi32 Easton Ave, New Brunswick, NJ 089010.31 mi from State Theatre1 review
It's ironic that my wife and I didn't realize that Efes was a Turkish restaurant since we ended up living in Istanbul for three years. We even pronouced the name wrong (it's Effis, not Effees). After moving back to the states we dropped in one summer afternoon. I had a lamb shish kebab with ayran and we chatted up our ...
- 190.41 mi49 Easton Ave, New Brunswick, NJ 089010.41 mi from State Theatre
Stuff Yer Face is one of the main bars around downtown New Brunswick. Unlike many other places, Stuff Yer Face has an extensive outdoor area. Stuff Yer Face caters to both families and college students. Thus, on weekends those over 21 are given bracelets with which they can buy alcohol.Popular with
- 200.67 mi297 Somerset St, New Brunswick, NJ 089010.67 mi from State Theatre1 review
All of the pizza in New Brunswick is pretty much the same greasy, mediocre product. Pizza City's saving grace is that they are cheap and fast. You can also order most of the standard fat sandwiches that they have at the Grease Trucks.