Restaurants for Art & Design Lovers in Stateline, Nevada

filtered byDesignX

Chart House Restaurant - Lake Tahoe

Always amazing food and service! LOVE the scallop entree and lava cake for dessert :) And, gorgeous view!

Popular withLuxuryFoodiesNightlife

Edgewood Restaurant

This was the venue that hosted my Aunt and Uncle's wedding over 10 years ago! I remember it being great then bit I'm sure it's improved since. Beyond gorgeous views of the lake and golf course!

Popular withLuxuryFoodiesFamilies

Montbleu Resort Casino & Spa

Great for going out on the town at night drinks and dancing.

Sage Room Steak House

Fine dining in Harvey's Casino. Great spot for a special night out.

Popular withLuxury

Thai One On

Only 3 mins form our place and very good Thai food. Hangover noodles with tofu is our favorite dish!

Popular withLuxuryVegetarianFoodies

Red Hut Cafe

The food was great and they did have corn beef hash. I also liked the local crowd, the friendly staff, and our bike ride to get here. However, the service was a bit slow and the close quarters made it a little warm inside. However, I'd come back to this place in a minute.

Sushi Pier Tahoe

AYCE Sushi Fresh made to order sushi, wow. It's my sister's birthday dinner and the whole clan is here to celebrate. AYCE Sushi dinner includes your choice of Appetizer, miso soup, house salad, your choice of any nigiri sushi on the menu, an assortment of specialty rolls & hand rolls and to top it of, your choice of dessert. Are ...

Popular withLuxuryFamiliesLocal

Fox & Hound Bar & Grille

Open till 4pm and close to 160a tramway. The staff is very friendly. It is a casual place the food is good (yet the BBQ is not.) a warm cozy place to hang out with beautiful summer outside deck.

Popular withLocalNightlifeAdventure

Brooks' Bar & Deck at Edgewood Tahoe

Popular withOutdoorLocalFoodies

Friday's Station Steak

Top of Harrahs, the best restaurant in the area in my opinion.

Popular withFoodiesLuxury

Lucky Beaver

Don't let this small place fool you. Great food 24/7.

Latin Soul Restaurant

This place is in the casino by the sports book and it can get very loud but the prices are good and the food is surprisingly good. Lots of different Mexican, South American, even Caribbean influences. The chillequilles were a nice side dish option. Nice margarita list too.

Popular withBudgetBusinessAdventure

Mirabelle French Cuisine

Excellent French Cuisine. As the Chef Camile says I have never worked a day in my life! He has been a Chef for more then 65 years taste true original French Cuisine.

Ridge Tahoe

Just 15 minutes drive.

Luigi's Tahoe Pizzeria

Popular withVegetarianFoodiesFamilies

Fatburger

I have not had a Fatburger in awhile. So it's ironic that I'm at a burger joint, when I swore off meat for a month. But guess what, they have a veggie burger. I ordered a veggie burger with egg and everything on it. It was good, I didn't miss the meat at all. I also got the skinny fries ...

Popular withFamiliesBudgetFoodies