Things to do in Stateline
- 2Quaking Aspen Lane, Stateline, NV, United States7 reviews
Panoramic Views of Lake Tahoe and easy steady hikes about 1/5 mile from my housePopular withOutdoorSpiritual
- 418 U.S. 50, Stateline, NV, NV, United States4 reviews
Harvey's can be the party place in Lake Tahoe, and this casino is full of life. The rooms are nice, and they have plenty of places to eat, drink and be merry in this hotel/casino/resort.Popular withNightlife
- 518 Highway 50, Stateline, NV3 reviews
The hardest part of this place was finding it! The directions were easier from Harrah's across the street. I thought our service was very good and that the food was tasty, albeit undistinguished. I wouldn't necessarily call it cheesy though, considering that it's in a casino.Popular withNightlife
- 8195 HWY 50 #104, Stateline, NV, United States1 review
Terrific fast service, great place to ship all of your shopping home and recreation gear.
- 955 Highway 50, Stateline, NV1 review
Ok, we're talking South Lake here, so don't expect Vegas BUT we had a really fun time dancing until the place basically shut down at around 4am! The music was a great mix of hip hop, house and dance and the crowd was equally eclectic. This is where most of the locals go to dance on Saturday nights as it's ...
- 10298 Nevada State Route 207, Stateline, NV, United States1 reviewPopular withAdventureFamiliesBudget
- 1155 Highway 501 review
Before heading into Opal to dance, grab a drink or few at this sleek circular bar located in the center of the casino. Drinks are super cheap compared to Vegas casino bars. People are very friendly, so it's a fun spot to chat it up with locals and visitors alike.Popular withAdventure
- 12223 Nevada State Route 207, Stateline, NV, United States1 review