Statue of Liberty
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%History Buffs
- 85%Art & Design Lovers
- 81%Local Culture
- 64%Budget Travelers
- 54%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 51%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (49)
- Statue of LibertyMember ofBudget TravelersLocal CultureBusiness Travelers+ 3Nov 16, 2013
It's nothing but a tiny replica of the Statue of Liberty that you'll probably see if you take the Bateaux Mouches down the Seine river.
- Statue of LibertyMember ofBudget TravelersLocal CultureFoodies+ 7Aug 21, 2013
The Statue of Liberty of Paris. I'm from New Jersey where THE Statue of Liberty is located. The gift from France has become one of the greatest icons for the US and one of the most well-known symbols in the world!
- Statue of LibertyMember ofBudget TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 7Sep 08, 2013
you will find it ...and be surprised of the history, it is great to know the story of Eiffel and the Lady. i think it is one of the most special sights because of that.
- Statue of LibertyMember ofBudget TravelersLocal CultureFamily Travelers+ 4Dec 31, 2013
Although it is a bit out of the way, the monument is majestic on its perch in the middle of the Seine. Not a must see, but worth it if you have the time.
- Statue of LibertyMember ofBudget TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 2Oct 21, 2013
The Statute of Liberty is a tiny version compared to the large one in New York City. It's not much to see while you're going on a boat tour along the Seine River, but it's a nice reminder of America and France's long friendship.
- Statue of LibertyMember ofBudget TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 13Nov 12, 2013
Replica of the Statue of Liberty located on a man-made island in the Seine. It is kind of cool, but considering how many amazing museums, churches, and other sights there are in Paris, this replica is something I would put lower on my list of priorities when visiting Paris
- Statue of LibertyAmbassadorMember ofBudget TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 5Jul 04, 2012
A source of interest for a lot of Americans in Paris and a frequent moment to be mentioned on a bateau-mouche tour. I feel it's not as interesting as some other monuments in Paris.
- Statue of LibertyMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFamily Travelers+ 4Nov 13, 2013
I've seen both Statues of Liberty in my life and this one is definitely less inspiring though it reminds me of the Franco-American friendship that the big statue represents.