Restaurants near Stazione Termini Accomodation for Spiritual Seekers
- 410.96 miVia Castelfidardo 60.96 mi from Stazione Termini Accomodation
Authentically Roman neighborhood restaurant virtually unknown to tourists and many Romans who don’t live nearby. It’s one of the few restaurants in Rome which still adhere's to the tradition of "gnocchi Thursdays". Also excellent is the Saltimboca (sauteed veal dish), and panna cotta for dessert. I walked by this place several times when I lived in Rome, but didn't realize ...
- 420.71 miVia dei Capocci, 4, Roma, Italia0.71 mi from Stazione Termini Accomodation1 review
Very good! Excellent pizza in the Monti areaPopular withStudentsVegetarianFoodies
- 430.98 miVia Cavour 3060.98 mi from Stazione Termini Accomodation1 review
This gelateria was a shock. It is right by the Roman Forum on Via Cavour, so I expected it to be overpriced, touristy and lacking in quality - but it is entirely the opposite. This is my favorite gelateria in Rome when I'm looking to spend the average price for a cup of gelato, and I will often go through ...
- 440.87 mi
- 450.84 miVia dei Serpenti 16, Rome 00184 Italy0.84 mi from Stazione Termini Accomodation1 review
FISH stands for Fine International Sea Food. The menu is a great mix of austrialina and Oriental kitchen. the restaurant is very nice and appealing.
- 460.67 miViale Manzoni, 1070.67 mi from Stazione Termini Accomodation
The restaurant came highly recommended by the hotel staff and I'm very glad I listened. The calamari (pictured) was excellent, but it was the supplì that was to die for - deep-fried balls of risotto, egg and mozzarella heaven! Supplì is native to Rome and the surrounding Lazio region, I came to learn. Didn't try the wine, I know, criminal ...
- 470.94 miVia Arezzo, 11, 00161 Roma, Italia0.94 mi from Stazione Termini Accomodation
Near Piazza Bologna, this family-run restaurant in total turned out to be a real surprise: the food is homemade, with a varied choice on the menu because it provides not only meat and fish, but also the pizza. All products are served high quality, fresh fish and perfectly prepared. Some traditional dishes are "revisited" with additions that make them very ...
- 480.85 miVia degli Avignonesi, 22, Rome 00187 Italy0.85 mi from Stazione Termini Accomodation1 review
via degli Avignonesi, 22 (Tel. +39 06 4817538) – TripAdvisor: http://goo.gl/nCjS9 Opening time: 12:45-2:45 pm – 7:30 pm - 10:45 pm Closure: Sunday evening and Monday. Family run Emilian Restaurant. Delicious homemade pasta (tagliatelle alla bolognese, lasagne, tortellini in brodo, ravioli, pumpkin tortelli), excellent meat (Giambonetto, bollito), and mouth-watering homemade desserts (zabaione, amalfitana and caprese are my favourite ones!). Reservation ...Popular withFoodiesFamiliesLocal
- 490.96 miVia S. Quattro, 24, 00184 Roma, Italia0.96 mi from Stazione Termini Accomodation
Located just up the street from the Colosseum, Li Rioni is the go-to pizzeria for locals in the Monti and Celio neighborhoods (in fact, its name references the fact that it straddles these two quarters, or "rioni"). The pizzaiolo here serves up Roman pies just as they should be—straight from the wood-burning oven, with a thin, slightly-charred crust and fresh ...Popular withFoodiesFamiliesBudget
- 500.96 miViale delle Milizie, 1160.96 mi from Stazione Termini Accomodation1 reviewPopular withFoodiesBudget
- 510.44 miVia XX Settembre, Rome, Italy0.44 mi from Stazione Termini Accomodation1 review
This gelateria was right by our hotel and we ended up going there every night! The gelatos are delicious and made with organic milk and natural ingredients. There was always a line-up at this location but they have many other branches to be found around Italy. My favorites were the ricotta and caramelized figs, white tiramisu and yogurt with nuts ...Popular withBudgetFoodiesFamilies
- 520.96 mi
- 530.99 miVia della Madonna dei Monti, 9, Rome, Italy0.99 mi from Stazione Termini Accomodation
We loved this restaurant serving classic Roman dishes when we first tried it seven years ago. Since then, we have read mixed reviews, but we had no complaints about our lunch. The food was as fresh and tasty as we recalled. The new location is bigger so the place is busier, but service from the chef’s son Aldo was as ...Popular withFoodies
- 540.79 miVia Parma, 11, Rome, Italy0.79 mi from Stazione Termini Accomodation
Exceptional Italian seafood restaurant. I was taken here by a Roman friend. Very local and upscale. The food and service were both excellent and very friendly.Popular withLuxuryLocalFoodies
- 550.93 mi
- 560.94 miVia XXIV Maggio 49 Roma0.94 mi from Stazione Termini Accomodation
Convenient to the Quirinal Palace. Probably the best cappuccino in Rome. Good pastries too and cheap for location. Hole in the wall gem which is worth a look in.Popular withBudgetBackpackersFamilies
- 570.83 miVia del Tritone 123, Rome 00187, Italy0.83 mi from Stazione Termini Accomodation
Great service, reasonable prices for the area and live music. Located near the Piazza Barberini, Enoteca Barberini is a solid choice for food and drink in this tourist area. The cheapest glass of wine runs four euros. Not too shabby. Say hello to Simone, the bartender, who is both wise and friendly.Popular withNightlifeFoodiesBusiness
- 580.67 miVia Foscolo, 13, 00185 Rome, Italy0.67 mi from Stazione Termini Accomodation1 review
This place is great. It was the perfect surprise to find to take my lady out on a date. We were just walking around looking for something fun nearby the club we were going to, and happened upon this place. Great decor. The staff was really friendly and spoke English better than I speak Italian. I was somewhat surprised at ...
- 590.88 miVia Rasella 52, Rome 00187 Italy0.88 mi from Stazione Termini Accomodation
The air-conditioned dining room and free Wi-Fi alone makes Restaurant Birreria Albrecht a worthy place to visit. The fact that they have beer makes it ever better. I stopped in when the restaurant was pretty much empty. I sat down, ordered a beer and made use of the wireless Internet. Another traveling couple came in, and they sat them right ...Popular withFoodies
- 600.83 mi