is a beatiful place to visit?
Trip Plan Details
- PantheonPiazza della Rotonda, 00186 Rome, Italyrecommended PantheonA wonder of many wonders in this world..Comment.3 months ago. Reportvacations7resortsinternational
This is another place to stop and view when in rome. you will be amazed as when this was built they did not have engineers nor did they need a building permit!!!
- Vatican MuseumsCitta del Vaticano, Terrasini 00193 Italy
- Borghese GalleryPiazzale del Museo Borghese 5, 00197 Rome, Italyrecommended Borghese GalleryThere is a lot to see in the Borghese Gallery but the main reason to reserve tickets to visit is to see the unbelievable Bernini sculptures, particularly, Apollo and Daphne, and Poseidon and ... read morePersephone. The exquisite skill demonstrated in those works is amazing. The thin leaves growing from Daphne's fingers and the pliant flesh on Persphone's thigh makes it almost impossible to believe these are marble sculptures. And of course, they will never be moved from the site, so the only way to see them is to visit.Laurel W
The surrounding park is also worth a visit.
commented on this trip
- Piazza della RepubblicaPiazza della Repubblica, Rome 00185 Italyrecommended Piazza della RepubblicaDefinitely go at night when it is just eerily beautiful to behold. Roman grandeur writ very large. And it's a lot of fun too, especially navigating the crowds and climbing the steps.
- Roman ForumVia dei Fori Imperiali, Rome 00186 Italy
- Trevi FountainPiazza di Trevi, Rome 00187, Italyrecommended Trevi FountainCan be very crowded but a must-see, especially at night. Fellini knew what he was doing. Photographing it is tough, but you can play with the settings on an iPhone or Android to do it.D'Maris Coffman
- Spanish StepsRome, Italyrecommended Spanish StepsAlmost as iconic as the Trevi Fountain, the Forum, or the Coliseum. Great neighborhood and well worth a few hours especially if the weather is nice. Enjoy!D'Maris Coffman
- Hotel Ponte SistoVia dei Pettinari 64, 00186 Rome, Italy