Sterling Inn & Spa
Member Reviews (1)
- Sterling Inn & SpaMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsLocal CultureFoodies+ 2First to ReviewMay 29, 2013
Gorgeous location in the middle of downtown Niagara Falls. You think you were out in the middle of the country with how quiet it is. The color scheme is rich in reds and deep wood tones, and some rooms have working fireplaces or jacuzzi tubs. The restaurant, AG, is the best in the area for locavore dining.
Excellent!985 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 95%.
- Food84% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Ambiance83% were fond of the entertainment options.
- Hotel80% thought it was clean.
- Room79% were happy with the bathroom.
- WellnessVery nice wellness & sports facilities.