Sterling Inn & Spa
Member Reviews (1)
- Sterling Inn & SpaMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 2First to ReviewMay 29, 2013
Gorgeous location in the middle of downtown Niagara Falls. You think you were out in the middle of the country with how quiet it is. The color scheme is rich in reds and deep wood tones, and some rooms have working fireplaces or jacuzzi tubs. The restaurant, AG, is the best in the area for locavore dining.
Excellent!867 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 93%.
- Ambiance84% were fond of the entertainment options.
- Food84% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel83% thought it was clean.
- Wellness/SportsVery nice wellness & sports facilities. Appreciated by 82% of guests.
- Room79% were happy with the bathroom.