Going to New York City
Who's on this trip?
Feeling a little bit guilty but, while I'm in NY later this month, I am going to head up to the Plaza, eat lunch in the Palm Court with my old friend Eloise :-)
After lunch, I am going to go for a horse and buggy ride.
Can you say, the best (most expensive) cheesecake on the planet? (lol)
Trip Plan Details
- Minetta Tavern113 MacDougal Street, New York, NY 10012recommended Minetta TavernMmhm those are bones filled with marrow. Minetta Tavern is a real class act. One of the best burgers in the city, with a gorgeous French steakhouse menu. The decor is largely unchanged in the last 100 ... read moreyears, but the food is oh-so-up-to-date.Julia P
...and while you're feeling like a splurge, go have a steak at the Minetta Tavern.
- Junior's386 Flatbush Ave Ext, Brooklyn, NY 11201recommended Junior'sThis is an institution in Brooklyn and for good reason. The cheesecake is the best - don't just order a slice, take home the entire thing, you won't regret it. The food is typical deli type and the ... read moreplace can get busy sometimes. We like it and continue to frequent the place.Recommended for:FoodiesLeigh Virkus
A must have. They have an outlet at Grand Central but going to the Brooklyn location would be the best.
- Butter Restaurant70 W. 45th St New York, NY 10036
- The Palm Court at The Plaza HotelFifth Avenue at Central Park South, New York, NY
- Millesime92 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10016
- Central ParkCentral Park, New York City, New York State
- NoMad Hotel Restaurant1170 Broadway, Manhattan, NY
- Metropolitan Museum of Art1000 Fifth Avenue, New York 10028
- West VillageWest Village, New York City, New York State
- World Financial Center220 Vessey Street, New York City, New York State
- BB King Blues Club & Grill237 West 42nd Street, New York, NY 10036
- Blue Note Jazz Club131 W 3rd Street, New York, NY, United States