Going to Hollywood

best food?

My Places

Section name:
    • Pro 2014
      Steve Baumgartner commented on this list

I haven't added these reviews to gogobot yet (and I'm not sure I will), but Jaxson's Ice Cream Parlor in Dania Beach (not far from Hollywood, FL) had a line out their door waiting for tables. We chose to just get some ice cream from the window instead of waiting which I thought was good. There was also the restaurant A Touch of Cuba for authentic Cuban food. If you're not from an area where you can find Pollo Tropical (yes, it's a chain, but one of our favorites when in Florida), I would recommend that as well.

.Comment.5 months ago. Report
    • Ruen Pair Restaurant5257 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90027
      Pro 2014
      Andrea L recommended Ruen Pair Restaurant
      Even thought they have a B rating in their window, this place still has a few things going for them: Vegan friendly! They willingly omit the fish sauce and egg to make food I can eat! Cheap! Most ... read more
      items are in the $6-8 range Open until 4am for those midnight-after-partying Thai cravings Super fast! I swear they brought almost 10 dishes out about 10 minutes after we ordered. BYOB Parking is $2-$3, so it's not free, but at least it's cheap. It's a very casual place with an authentic feel, down to decorations and bags of rice laying around. Bring some cash; you won't need a lot. Order a few things to share and enjoy! I don't know if I'd like this place quite as much if I came during the middle of the day for lunch, but I have enjoyed it every time I have come for those late night meals with friends! Tasty, cheap, fast and open until 4am satisfies those late night sustenance needs after partying in Hollywood!
      .Comment.5 months ago. Report

Help Steven Stewart create a great list.

Add a Recommendation
    Don't have a specific place to recommend?Add a comment instead
    Close large map View large map
    Sync your Gogobot Lists with your mobile. Get the app today.