- 12.53 mi5781 Mountain Road, Stowe, VT 05672-48032.53 mi from Stone Hill Inn4.57 reviews
In the summer anyone can ride up the Gondola and enjoy the view and hike around. We frequently bring a picnic lunch up to enjoy after a long or short walk/ hike. The Toll Road, which is a great ski trail during the winter, lets you drive up to close to the top and walk out along the ledges of ...Popular with
- 21.42 miStowe, VT, USA1.42 mi from Stone Hill Inn52 reviews
The most famous resort town in Vermont, just a 15 minute drive from the house. Country stores, restaurants, the six-mile long recreation path for skiiers, bikers and kids... etc.Popular with
- 31.98 mi75 Weeks Hill Road, Stowe, VT, United States1.98 mi from Stone Hill Inn4.52 reviews
Perfect Stowe outing for a rainy day: This public exercise center has a competition-sized swimming pool with diving board, a toddler and child swimming pool with water-slide (check open hours), and a complete weight and cardiovascular training circuit, group cycling and group exercise rooms. www.theswimmingholestowe.com Reviews: www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g57415-d943695-Reviews-Swimming_Hole-Stowe_Vermont.htmlPopular with
- 42.3 miVT2.3 mi from Stone Hill Inn51 review
Stowe is basically a two-street town with historic churches and hotels sidled up to boutiques and fine dining restaurants. It's worth spending an afternoon to explore on foot. Check out the covered bridge, Shaw's general store and, my favorite, House of Jerky (a boutique jerky store).Popular with
- 59.19 mi1281 Waterbury Stowe Rd, Waterbury, VT9.19 mi from Stone Hill Inn4.537 reviews
It's a fun place to visit with many sideshow type attractions. But we opted out of the factory tour (which costs money) to visit the flavor grave yard. It's full of whimsical limericks describing the demise of many experimental flavors. Sorry did not find Schweddy Balls anywhere on the premises.Popular with
- 67.22 mi3600 Waterbury Stowe Rd, Waterbury Center, VT, United States7.22 mi from Stone Hill Inn4.55 reviews
A little touristy but still fun to visit. There is a working cider mill and the fresh cider is delicious. They are also known for cider doughnuts but they were only ok in my opinion (I'm not a big fan of cake doughnuts). Lots of assorted food goodies too.Popular with
- 79.19 mi1281 Waterbury Stowe Road, Waterbury, VT9.19 mi from Stone Hill Inn42 reviews
Honestly this isnt that big of a tour... but it is fun for the lil ones... my daughters favorite part was the flavor graveyard. So be warned there are sometimes Ice Cream ghosts as some flavors return from the graveyard! While we were just here they had returned a flavor from the graveyard to sell again too. The tour gives ...Popular with
- 88.04 miWaterbury-Stowe Rd, Waterbury Center, Vermont 05677, United States8.04 mi from Stone Hill Inn4.58 reviews
Chocolate of all kinds. I had chocolate covered coconut, vanilla and salted caramel. They were all fantastic. They have ice cream, as well as other packaged goods too - try the hot chocolate.
- 97.7 mi
- 109.37 mi35 Crossroad, Waterbury, VT 05676, United States9.37 mi from Stone Hill Inn4.57 reviews
always sold out. free tastings, though! their merchandise is expensive, but the cannery is free to take a look around. try the best beer in the world!!! (rated by beer advocate, not me.)Popular with
- 1111.74 mi
- 128.05 mi2657 Waterbury Stowe Road, Vermont 100, Waterbury, VT, United States8.05 mi from Stone Hill Inn4.53 reviews
Sample almost every cheese Cabot makes! Great to include as a stop with Ben & Jerry's, The Alchemist Brewery and Cold Hollow Cider Mill!
- 138.94 miUgbrooke, Bolton Valley, Vermont8.94 mi from Stone Hill Inn4.52 reviews
- 1417.59 mi46 Buffalo Mountain Commons Drive, Hardwick, VT, United States17.59 mi from Stone Hill Inn51 review
Makers of Barr Hill - Gin & Vodka. Derived from Honey, I tried my first sip - it is unique and very good! I first saw them at the Hardwick Farmers Market and later visited their nearby distillery. Very informative, loved the tour and samples! If you fancy yourself a Gin & Tonic - you'll want to mix the best ...
- 1517.97 mi501 Blachly Rd, Marshfield, VT, United States17.97 mi from Stone Hill Inn51 reviewPopular with
- 1617.38 mi70 Essex Way, Essex Junction, VT, United States17.38 mi from Stone Hill Inn51 review
Well worth visiting for a day at the spa. This is across the street from the Links Golf Course. There is a workout area, indoor/outdoor pool and lots of pampering.
- 178.94 mi
- 1811.66 mi
- 1917.64 mi39 Essex Way, Essex Junction, VT, United States17.64 mi from Stone Hill Inn41 review
Executive course close to the lake house.
- 208.42 mi254 Wilkins St, Morristown, VT, United States8.42 mi from Stone Hill Inn41 review
And another one in Morrisville -- wow!