Things to do near Stone Hill Inn for Green Travelers
- 89 Houston Farm Road, Stowe, VT 05672Distance: 0.0 mi3 reviews
This Inn is a little different to the luxury and budget resorts that line Stowe’s Mountain Road between the ski areas and the village center. It’s small, with just nine...Popular with
- Nearby Things to do
- 2135 Crossroad, Waterbury, VT 05676, United StatesRanked #2 overall in Waterbury things to doDistance: 9.4 mi6 reviews
always sold out. free tastings, though! their merchandise is expensive, but the cannery is free to take a look around. try the best beer in the world!!! (rated by beer...Popular with
- 232657 Waterbury Stowe Road, Vermont 100, Waterbury, VT, United StatesRanked #4 overall in Waterbury things to doDistance: 8.1 mi2 reviews
Sample almost every cheese Cabot makes! Great to include as a stop with Ben & Jerry's, The Alchemist Brewery and Cold Hollow Cider Mill!
- 24Ugbrooke, Bolton Valley, VermontRanked #1 overall in Bolton Valley things to doDistance: 8.9 mi2 reviews
- 253600 Waterbury Stowe Rd, Waterbury Center, VT, United StatesRanked #2 overall in Waterbury Center things to doDistance: 7.2 mi2 reviews
Cold Hollow Cider Mill is located in downtown Waterbury. It's an excellent place to pick up many Vermont snacks and souvenirs: cider doughnuts, syrup and lots of jams.Popular with
- 2770 Essex Way, Essex Junction, VT, United StatesRanked #1 overall in Essex Junction things to doDistance: 17.4 mi1 review
Well worth visiting for a day at the spa. This is across the street from the Links Golf Course. There is a workout area, indoor/outdoor pool and lots of pampering.
- 2846 Buffalo Mountain Commons Drive, Hardwick, VT, United StatesRanked #1 overall in Hardwick things to doDistance: 17.6 mi1 review
Makers of Barr Hill - Gin & Vodka. Derived from Honey, I tried my first sip - it is unique and very good! I saw them at the Farmers Market...
- 29254 Wilkins St, Morristown, VT, United StatesRanked #12 overall in Glover things to doDistance: 8.4 mi1 review
And another one in Morrisville -- wow!
- 30Rock Art Brewery, Morristown, VT 05661, USARanked #2 overall in Morristown things to doDistance: 7.7 mi1 review
Tell us what you think if you go