This Inn is a little different to the luxury and budget resorts that line Stowe’s Mountain Road between the ski areas and the village center. It’s small, with just nine guest rooms and a breakfast room that’s closed to the public. The Inn is tucked away behind a belt of trees, and almost invisible from the road. When you climb ...
Things to do near Stone Hill Inn for Vegetarian
- 2121.94 mi283 Cabot Plains Road, Cabot, VT, United States21.94 mi from Stone Hill Inn1 review
Apples to pick and AWESOME hot cider & cider donuts! Fresh corn too. Have many varieties and you don't have time to pick, they have already bagged & good to go. Tip...When you have done your whole apple thing, head over to the Cabot cheese factory, just 5 mins away.Popular with
- 2224.43 mi
- 2332.77 miBarton, VT, United States32.77 mi from Stone Hill Inn3 reviews
Bring your boat (bottom must be clean of contaminants) and put it in at the boat ramp. Concession stands, showers, everything here.
- 2430.35 mi753 Heights Road, Glover, VT, United States30.35 mi from Stone Hill Inn4 reviews
So close to us, you can often hear the music when they are rehearsing. Always fun, and frequently thought-provoking.Popular with
- 2520.78 mi63 Brickhouse Rd, East Hardwick, VT, United States20.78 mi from Stone Hill Inn1 review
And Tea House. Not just another flower/plant place. A wonderful little café and beautiful, peaceful grounds with artful archways, places to sit or wander, and chickens roaming. And, naturally, lots of lovely plants/flowers to buy. About 6 miles from Vermont Daylilies. (802) 472-5104
- 2623.08 miLost Nation Rd., Craftsbury Common, VT 0582723.08 mi from Stone Hill Inn3 reviews
Cross Country Skiing. Trails that connect Greensboro and Craftsbury.Popular with
- 2731.96 mi776 Glover Road, Barton, VT, United States31.96 mi from Stone Hill Inn2 reviews
Farm stand with yummy things by the boys who brought us Parker Pie Pizza. Stop in for homemade breads, vegetables, fruit.
- 2831.95 mi278 Roaring Brook Road, Barton, VT, United States31.95 mi from Stone Hill Inn3 reviews
The fairgrounds comes alive the 3rd week in August for the not-t0-be-missed county fair. Rides, animal shows, horse racing, and of course the demolition derby. Get your cotton candy or a organic taco from The Lunch Lady, slide the bouncy castle or ride the mechanical bull, or kids, join in the greased pig competition. It's all there just like it ...
- 2931.42 miSheffield, VT, United States31.42 mi from Stone Hill Inn1 review
All state parks should be like this one -- untouched, and near-private. 3 ponds (each one higher than the last). 2nd pond sometimes has Loons in summer. Scenic outlook looks down on the first two ponds. Swimming, hiking, exploring, fishing. Let me know when you want to go and I will show you the hidden entry, the parking at the ...
- 3022.19 mi295 Breezy Ave.22.19 mi from Stone Hill Inn1 review
(802) 533-2438 - call ahead first. The gardens are at/behind the Lakeview Inn in Greensboro about 6 miles from Perennial Pleasures Nursery & Tea House. This is a great place for Daylily enthusiasts, as well as other flowers. I ordered several daylilies from this company. WOW!!! The clumps are huge . Their assortment of daylilies is outstanding. They also have ...
- 3132.56 mi71 Church Street, Barton, VT, United States32.56 mi from Stone Hill Inn2 reviews
It's a small town market, but somehow has everything we need. It's also a good back up if Currier's Country Store is out of something.
- 3228.06 miShadow Lake, Glover, VT 0583928.06 mi from Stone Hill Inn2 reviews
There's a small public beach with parking across the street. Great views of the entire length of the lake.
- 3320.36 miSouth Craftsbury Road, Craftsbury, VT, United States20.36 mi from Stone Hill Inn1 review
We buy all our produce here. It is AMAZING!!! Their barn burned down a few years ago and the new one is a result of the community support to help them rebuild. It is self serve...weigh it yourself, write your purchase down in the book and make your own change. (You don't see this in the city!) Get there early ...
- 3429.5 mi123 Perron Hill Road29.5 mi from Stone Hill Inn1 review
Big Red Barn on your way from town to our place...Family business, 3700 square feet of antiques, new, old, used....never know what you might find! Great prices and some of the nicest people! A portion of all the proceeds goes to charity - love that! Great spot to pick up your local VT Maple Syrup at AWESOME prices!
- 3530.76 mi2894 Glover Road, Glover, VT 05839 30.76 mi from Stone Hill Inn1 review
The BEST donuts and cookies around! Really cool eclectic place filled with local homemade goodies - jams, jellies, cheese, canned items made by Sherri herself! Doug makes cool rustic signs and they sell every gidget and gadget you can imagine. It's a girl's paradise for a quick peak and a cookie. Be sure to pick up your organic eggs here. ...
- 3620.63 miCraftsbury Common, Craftsbury, VT 05827, USA20.63 mi from Stone Hill Inn1 review
Summer concerts (classical), folk fiddling events, Farmer's Market (food, crafts, etc.), and a great country store are all here in this wonderful, popular area
- 3730.56 mi2984 Glover St., Glover, VT 0583930.56 mi from Stone Hill Inn1 review
Check out this authentic family run VT Country Store. They have a great selection of food, beer, wine and you can get hand cut steaks at the meat counter. Good selection of organic It's all good if you need nuts, bolts, plumbing supplies, work gloves, dog food and a post office - they have it. If you like VT Cheddar ...
- 3823.06 miCabot Plains Road across from the Plains Cemetery, Cabot, VT23.06 mi from Stone Hill Inn1 review
Vermont’s cheese trail offers roughly 280 miles of sharp cheddar, creamy Gorgonzola, and herby chèvre. Hit the road, and you’ll likely end up near the Cabot Creamery and A. M. Foster Covered Bridge, which spans a ravine in the middle of farmland. It’s a comparative newcomer to these parts, designed in 1988 by resident Richard Spaulding to replicate the 19th-century ...Popular with
- 3931.32 mi1404 Wheelock Road, Danville, VT, United States31.32 mi from Stone Hill Inn1 review
There are so many things to do here -- more is added every year. Kids and adults love this place.Popular with
- 4033.61 mi548 Telfer Hill Road, Barton, VT, United States33.61 mi from Stone Hill Inn2 reviews
A fun course to walk for 18 holes -