This Inn is a little different to the luxury and budget resorts that line Stowe’s Mountain Road between the ski areas and the village center. It’s small, with just nine guest rooms and a breakfast room that’s closed to the public. The Inn is tucked away behind a belt of trees, and almost invisible from the road. When you climb ...
Restaurants near Stone Hill Inn for Trendsters
- 10.63 mi434 Edson Hill Rd, Stowe, VT 056720.63 mi from Stone Hill Inn1 review
Ate at the pub, $5.99 burger and brew special. The burger was quite good with VT cheddar and the beer was a local Oktoberfest. The atmosphere was pleasant and service good. Cant beat it for the price!
- 22.35 mi57 Mountain Rd, #B, Stowe, VT 056722.35 mi from Stone Hill Inn2 reviews
A common stomping ground for locals and skiing/snowboarding visitors, the Stowe Coffee house has that not-a-chain wooden homeyness common to small but fashionable towns like Stowe. From the coffee specials written on the chalkboard to the mountains of scones and muffins, it's a warm respite and all around friendly place.Popular withFamiliesLocalTrendsters
- 32.2 mi5781 Mountain Rd, Stowe, VT 056722.2 mi from Stone Hill Inn3 reviews
This is the place for weddings, Golf etc..Popular withFoodiesAdventureLuxury
- 42.13 mi
- 51.45 mi333 Trapp Hill Rd, Stowe, Vermont1.45 mi from Stone Hill Inn2 reviews
Cheddar lager soup. It's a worthy goal to keep you going during a five mile snow shoe hike through the Stowe mountains. The Trapp Family Brewery is connected to the Trapp Lodge. The cozy bar and brewery overlooks the surrounding snow-filled fields and forests.Popular withHistoryFamiliesLocal
- 62.13 mi433 Mountain Rd, Stowe, VT 056722.13 mi from Stone Hill Inn2 reviews
great british food!
- 71.81 mi4969 Mountain Rd, Stowe, VT 056721.81 mi from Stone Hill Inn1 review
A local institution! The matterhorn features a wide and frequently rotated selection of local, imported and craft-brewed beers on tap and in cans/bottles. The food is really top-notch and reasonably priced. Get here early during ski season, because the place gets packed fast!Popular withNightlifeStudentsLocal
- 82.54 mi
- 98.19 mi82 Lower Main St, Morrisville, VT 056618.19 mi from Stone Hill Inn6 reviews
Great food! Service is a little slow, but its worth the wait. Little farmer is the perfect meal for someone that wants a little bit of everything, but cant eat EVERYTHING. :)Popular withNightlifeLocalTrendsters
- 1010.36 mi
- 118.94 miKillington, VT8.94 mi from Stone Hill Inn3 reviewsPopular withFoodiesLocal
- 127.79 mi
- 1317.76 mi87 South Main St17.76 mi from Stone Hill Inn3 reviews
I love it for the great name, great pie and cold beer! It's an easy stop for lunch after visiting the Hill Farmstead Brewery. Tip, you can buy a "half baked" pizza to take back home and cook off!
- 1411.08 mi107 Vt Route 15 E, Morrisville, VT 0566111.08 mi from Stone Hill Inn2 reviews
- 1517.82 mi41 S Main St, Hardwick, VT 0584317.82 mi from Stone Hill Inn2 reviews
All about local food - farm to table restaurant. It's casual with awesome food and drinks! Check out the live entertainment too.Popular withFoodies
- 169.97 mi92 Stowe Street, Waterbury, VT, United States9.97 mi from Stone Hill Inn2 reviews
ROMANTIC DINING at its best! This owner/chef owned restaurant is situated in an old feed mill next to a small terraced waterfall. The restaurant has tables both inside and outside on a small deck which overlooks the waterfall. Make a reservation for a weekend night. Enjoy this gem! Restaurant Website: www.henofthewood.com TripAdvisor Reviews: www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g57438-d594832-Reviews-Hen_of_The_Wood-Waterbury_Vermont.html
- 1710.18 mi
- 187.76 mi4323 Vt-108 S, Jeffersonville, VT 054647.76 mi from Stone Hill Inn1 review
Located in the Village at Smugglers and within walking distance of all units. Light Fare, great atmosphere and family friendlyPopular withFoodiesFamiliesBusiness
- 1913.79 mi
- 2018.51 miCape May, NJ 08204, USA18.51 mi from Stone Hill Inn1 review
Outside decl bar and restuarant. Good food, reasonable price, nice views of water.