Average price per night
Average user rating
Select your traveler type for better recommendations:
- Adventure TravelersArt & Design LoversBackpackersBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFamily TravelersFoodies
- Green TravelersHistory BuffsLGBTLocal CultureLuxury TravelersNightlife LoversOutdoor Enthusiasts
- Spiritual SeekersStudentsTrendstersVegetarianWellness
- Popularity - Overall
- Price - low to high
- Price - high to low
- Hotel Class - high to low
- Hotel Class - low to high
- 1Shangani Street, Stone Town, TanzaniaRanked #1 overall in Stone Town hotels43 reviews
This hotel looks like something out of Bogart film - ornate interior and a spiral staircase. great art on the walls and the feeling of history everywhere. The best part...Popular with
- 2Kiponda area housenumber 831, Stone Town, TanzaniaRanked #2 overall in Stone Town hotels52 reviews
Best hotel in Stone Town. Great service and the best food in the whole of Zanzibar. Would love to come back soon!Popular with
- 3Forodhani St, Stone Town, TanzaniaRanked #3 overall in Stone Town hotels42 reviewsHotel Class: 2
Get a tea on their terrace, facing the sea. A colonial touch for this stylish hotel in Stone Town, where we normally make a stop, while going around in Stone...Popular with
- 4Mnemba Island, Off Zanzibar, TanzaniaRanked #4 overall in Stone Town hotels51 review
I just love this island and I bet you would too...
- 5Prison Island, Stone Town 3604, TanzaniaRanked #6 overall in Stone Town hotels51 review
- 6116 Shangani, Stone Town, TanzaniaRanked #5 overall in Stone Town hotels51 reviewHotel Class: 3
My fiancee and I spend a night at the Al Johari en route to Nungwi. The accommodations were nice (free internet in the lobby) and the location was great.
- 7Kenyatta Road | Shangani, Stone Town, TanzaniaRanked #7 overall in Stone Town hotels41 review
A great place for a quick, cheap, breakfast before heading out into the winding streets of Stone Town. The food was good (as you can see), but the coffee --...Popular with
- 8Stone Town, TanzaniaRanked #8 overall in Stone Town hotels41 review
We stayed for a night at the end of December 2011, after trying to locate a hotel room during Zanzibar's peak season. Although the website mentions a two night minimum,...
- 9Victoria Street, TanzaniaRanked #9 overall in Stone Town hotels41 review
Quite basic, but also quite nice. I wasn't looking for many frills, and found all that I needed and more. This was a great base of operations, and I hope...
- 10Box 3428, Stone Town, TanzaniaRanked #10 overall in Stone Town hotels31 review
It's nothing special but the Karibu Inn is clean, cheap, and located in a very convenient spot.Popular with